• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luce smiled. "That's quite the blush you've got there. Did I do that?" he said, smiling.

@Nonalaka

Shira frowned again then looked down "please don't leave me" she whispered before she desperately started to kiss his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce smiled. "That's quite the blush you've got there. Did I do that?" he said, smiling.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''sh-shut up...''

Milo goes through the school computer system to find info leaving her holographic figure that she can use her senses as her coded form goes into the system

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned again then looked down "please don't leave me" she whispered before she desperately started to kiss his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Do not think of it as leaving you." Ansom tilted Shira's face up and kissed her. "Think of it as a short vacation. If I stay with you, I am skimping out on my training....and my fun."

Luce shrugged, and stood. "I didn't say anything I didn't mean." He said, offering her a hand off the couch."Although, I've come to find that some people dislike the honest truth, no matter how positive it is..."

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled into the kiss before he pulled away slightly then kissed her cheek before geting up

[/QUOTE]
She kissed him back and watched him get up and wondered what he was going to do

Shira wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply 'I don't want you to go please' she thought desperately as her chest started to hurt slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
She kissed him back and watched him get up and wondered what he was going to do
"We'd better go look for some one that could help us" he said as he smiled at ruthy before grabing her hand and pulling her up

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply 'I don't want you to go please' she thought desperately as her chest started to hurt slightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Look. I will make a compromise. Whenever you want me.....just call. Just do not overdo it." He chuckled.

Shira frowned some more "but this time it's dofferent..... I hate the thought of having to share you it hurts my chest and your all I can think about ..... I-I don't know what's going on but I don't want to let you go" she said as a tear slid down her face "I don't want to be apart from you and I don't want you to flirt with other girls" she said while trying to hide the tears from ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio smiled at her as he sliped his shoes on then walked out with her hand in his

@Sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
"No farther than flirting" Shira said dominantly before she pulled on his neck affectionatly and kissed him deeply

@AsongOfIceandFire

"What are you nervous about?" Madoka asks, noticing the signs on her face immediately.

@Nonalaka

----

"I thought I was the one who was supposed to be shutting up?" Said, as he lifted Hime to her feet. He intentionally used more force than he needed, so that she'd end up pressed against his chest. He looked at her, and smiled.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No farther than flirting" Shira said dominantly before she pulled on his neck affectionatly and kissed him deeply
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom broke away from the kiss. "No farther than flirting?" He stood up and smiled. "We'll see..." He winked.

Shira growled and jumped onto ansoms back wraping her legs around his waist and nuzzling his cheek with hers "no farther" she said sternly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac is still trying to find Thana
635 is eating in the cafeteria

Milo stands up from the computers

[/QUOTE]
Cam stands in the cafeteria with girls crowding him as usual he looks over at 635 and waves happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "So anyways you never told how strong is this guy stronger than me?"
Thana giggled and nodded "he's my first" she said as she layed there

Blake pulled his shirt back on and smiled "I am thy first to ever Serve thy master and I shall be the last" Blake said as his clothes turned to black smoke around him then changed into armor along with a giant axe "my mark means death thy master that leads us your mark means life thy power that death can give to one that has gone to her" he said deeply hoping that kinda explained the different markings

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back