• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another small shake "Oh my look at the time.... I should probably get going," she began to lift her stuff off the bench. "See ya!" She waved over her shoulder as she walked off quickly.

@subject 635

Nonalaka said:
There was another small shake "Oh my look at the time.... I should probably get going," she began to lift her stuff off the bench. "See ya!" She waved over her shoulder as she walked off quickly.
@subject 635
Mac waves conused to Dakota

((BRB guys im getting on the bus

"Phew that was a close one" she said as she walked off to quieter place and leaned against a wall, rubbing the sides of her head, the ground shook once again.

@subject 635

Violetta looks over at 635.

"Milo is a goddess, you know. We kinda know a lot."

She smirked, hopping up to float in the air, laying down to relax, finishing off the candy, looking at 635 and Cam.

Madoka smiled. "Now, if only I could get your face to do that..." he chuckled, pointing at the flowers in her hair.

@Nonalaka

"Sure thing." Luce said, as he trailed his fingers down her bare back, all the way to her zipper. "You aren't nervous, are you?"

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac "yea... guess your right..."

635 looks confused "how did she know so much about us..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed "Don't worry about it"

She paused quickly turning to him "W-what?"Her face went a bit pink "W-well a blue or green face would be very odd indeed" she tried to joke.

@Kalin Scarlet

"I think you'd pull it off just fine.~" Madoka said, hugging Moriko. His tail was still wrapped around her waist, and the end of it brushed against her back softly.

@Nonalaka

She tensed momentarily as she felt the tickle of soft fur on her back, her face flushed a deeper shade at his comment, luckily she was in the middle of a hug so her face could be hidden from view she snuggled into the hug

@Kalin Scarlet

In the middle of the hug, Madoka slowly leaned down to Moriko's neck, blushing. He proceeded to kiss up and down her neck, much like he'd done before. @Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Violetta looks over at 635.
"Milo is a goddess, you know. We kinda know a lot."

She smirked, hopping up to float in the air, laying down to relax, finishing off the candy, looking at 635 and Cam.
635 looks at Violetta "yea but she seemed to know a lot more about me than I do...."

"That didn't sound very convincing." Luce chuckled, zipping up the top slowly. "You shouldn't be embarrassed, by the way. The outfit does great things for your figure...not that you needed the help." He says, waiting for her reaction.

@Himeragi Seiker

Moriko giggled a bit because it tickled but was enjoying the hug even though ahe was a bit embarrased so she didn't move, she just snuggled in further. The flowers in her hair were red now.

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Atrio stared out the window with a frown "but they all seem so good so pure why would they help a nightmare" Atrio said softly as he stared out the window [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"because we are all students here and we are basically family" she said

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked over at ruthy slightly then smiled and crawled over to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy giggled and looked at him as he crawled over to her, "ahhh a bug is crawling towards me" she said jokingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back