• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
Peaches let out a small grunt before hopping behind moriko. "A surprise? What kind of surprise?" She asked, tilting her head.
@subject 635
Mac looks down " no she isnt... she is my sister.... but i must do this... plus i dont have a girl friend"

"Whooops!" She chuckled "my bad, really?, well good luck finding one, I guess" she shrugged.

@subject 635

Violetta sits down in the grass, just watching 635 and Cam. After Milo wanted to find 635 she was curious what gonna happen. Grinning she sucked on the candy, relaxing.

"Aha alright, I don't feel as guilty now, I don't look anything like my siblings, I have black hair and they all have ginger and brown hair" she chuckled "but that's because they have a different dad than me"

@Kalin Scarlet

"Come find out!~ " Madoka answered. He licked Moriko's cheek, and his tail brushed against her butt as he ran off, heading for the forest.

@Nonalaka

"H-hey!" She pouted when his tail brushed against her. She began to run after him, she was surprisingly agile but still had trouble keeping up with him.

@Kalin Scarlet

After reaching the forest, Madoka leaped upwards, running up a tree, and continuing to run across the branches. "Its nice to see you've kept up with me this far..." he yelled down, before disappearing behind another trunk.

@Nonalaka

"You were more tired than I thought, sleepy head." Luce said, smiling as he opened his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

He asked, leaning forward.

@Himeragi Seiker

Moriko quickly made her way up the trees following his path. "Ayyy, well this is my kinda terrain, but I have to admit, you're pretty fast!"

@Kalin Scarlet

"Need some help?" Luce said, speaking in a teasing tone as he leaned over her shoulder to talk.

@Nonalaka

She paused"A-ah, thanks Mac," she gave a nervous smile as her golden eyes flickered, the ground shook for a split second.

@subject 635

((I noticed xD ))

Madoka smiled turning to see Moriko just as she caught up with him. The spirit proceeded to wrap his tail around her waist, and an arm under hers, and jumped sideways, the two floating down from the treetops to land amongst hundreds of flowers. "We're here. Nice job catching me, by the way. Its not often that I get to play the role of a mouse."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at cam speechless "....."
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "What's wrong?"

Moriko chuckled "I bet you just let me catch up huh" she said before looking around her, her eyes widened at the beautiful scenery " Its amazing!" She chimed as she smiled brightly, the flowers in her hair turning an array of different colours simultaneously.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Who, me?, yes why?" 'Damn' Dakota thought to herself as one of her headaches were starting up.

@subject 635

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Need some help?" Luce said, speaking in a teasing tone as he leaned over her shoulder to talk.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''u-uh..sure''

*Himeragi faces her back to him*

''p-please pull up that zipper there...''

Dakota shrugged "Nope" she was lying of course "Maybe you just got dizzy?"

@subject 635

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back