• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira took the phone number then grabed add "take me back" she said to him hoping he would put her with ansom

[/QUOTE]
''hehe alright...oh by the way...dream of having wings''

Clover chuckles and kisses trix one more time before getting up and putting on his clothes. "You should get dressed too." He smiles and stretches. "After we get dressed do you want to go to the school courtyard?"

@trix

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "ok the portal is still open, cmon"

[/QUOTE]
wait since when did 635 get into Aion?! O.o ?!)))

Shira shook her head "not now home first" she said as she looked over at the other girl then ran over and through the portal happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head "not now home first" she said as she looked over at the other girl then ran over and through the portal happily

[/QUOTE]
*Add said telepathically to Shira*

''then dream of having wings in the human world...it is my gift to you...take care''

[QUOTE="subject 635]((I HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO ADD OR GET SHIRA HOME BUT I'M ALWAYS INTURUPTED

((SHE IS A DEMON

[/QUOTE]
i guess...i guess so lol)))

Shira jumped through the portal and ended up falling onto all fours over ansom and blushing slightly "hi sweet heart" she said with a giggle to ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked around at the strange place and wined "this isn't where ansom is" she said as she crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
*Add grabs Shira from behind*

''allow me then...''

*Add teleports himself and Shira to Ansom's room*

''sorry for the delay Ansom...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked around at the strange place and wined "this isn't where ansom is" she said as she crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
635 "I'm not going straight to his room.... he is the second door to the left"

(( -pouts-))

(Subject can go through the door and be like "DAMMIT HOW DID YOU GET HERE FASTER?")

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](crap every ones quoting the wrong post xD )

[/QUOTE]
Shira's obviously the center of attention lol)))

635 groans "when I try to help..."

She closes her portal and sits by the fountain

Slaxt said:
(Subject can go through the door and be like "DAMMIT HOW DID YOU GET HERE FASTER?")
((Nah cause I even said that I'm not going to his room

She sighs "I can't help anyone except the wrong ones......"

"That's what it seems like"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 groans "when I try to help..."
She closes her portal and sits by the fountain

((Nah cause I even said that I'm not going to his room

She sighs "I can't help anyone except the wrong ones......"

[/QUOTE]
*Nanase then patted her back*

''hey well...A for Effort right? hahaha...''

*Nanase laughed a bit nervously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add grabs Shira from behind*
''allow me then...''

*Add teleports himself and Shira to Ansom's room*

''sorry for the delay Ansom...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "I didn't mean she had to come right now. There is no delay if I didn't give you a time limit." He chuckled and pulled off his shirt, throwing it in a pile in the corner. "Say, how is Ciella doing? She still cute?" He laughed.

Shira smiled as a portal opened up under her and another over ansom before she fell through and landed on all fours over him "hi sweet heart" she said through a giggle as she stared down at him and her tail wagged happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "I didn't mean she had to come right now. There is no delay if I didn't give you a time limit." He chuckled and pulled off his shirt, throwing it in a pile in the corner. "Say, how is Ciella doing? She still cute?" He laughed.
''yeah Nanase's here tho''

*Nanase appears behind Ansom with sort of an annoyed look on her face with her arms crossed*

''and...eh......Anyo garu i wanna go back to Japan...''

*The last 8 words Add says exhaunsted*

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back