• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-it just caught me off guard" Shira said as she got closer to ansom "I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed the kiss a little but I wouldn't say I truly liked it" Shira said quietly as she pushed up into ansoms chest hoping he doesn't get mad at her for her awnser

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it just caught me off guard" Shira said as she got closer to ansom "I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed the kiss a little but I wouldn't say I truly liked it" Shira said as she pushed up into ansoms chest hoping he doesn't get mad at her for her awnser
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Ah, I see. Do not worry, I am not mad. In fact, I am going to go sleep on the couch while you two smooch it up in here." He grabbed a blanket and walked into the living room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it just caught me off guard" Shira said as she got closer to ansom "I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed the kiss a little but I wouldn't say I truly liked it" Shira said quietly as she pushed up into ansoms chest hoping he doesn't get mad at her for her awnser
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
''thats understandable. hey Add, who did you say you liked?''

''i said i liked Shira...cuz shes cute an- WAIT''

*Add realized what he said and realized Shira was around and he blushed very badly*

''Nanase....how do you always catch me off guard...''

''kehehe~''

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira just blushed more when ansom said those words then slightly looked over at the girl and blushed a little more

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks around and it is completely empty "that's weird.. shouldn't this place be busy...."

[/QUOTE]
*lots of people then start to walk by*

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Hey u had it comin remember Milo...))

[/QUOTE]
( xD . He doesn't care that Shira kissed someone else. The thing that bothers him is that it was another girl. He is homophobic.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol)))
''i only kissed her cuz i could tease her a bit''

*Nanase then sits on the couch but not on Ansom*

''besides i still like you...but promise me you wont go with another girl okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Well, actually. It might be a little too late fore that. I am not dating her, because I am pretty sure she fell for a guy before I could express my feelings, but...." He shrugged. He looked at Shira. "Calm down, please. I have a headache."

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Lol well guess wat... look on Milos character sheet

[/QUOTE]
(Is it Milo or Hilo xD . I knew she was bisexual, but she didn't do any homo stuff around him so...)

Daniel reaver]Shira growled again and ran out "he's mine!!!" She yelled in anger at the girl as her tail lashed around angrly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add sits in the room lonely*

''.....''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Well, actually. It might be a little too late fore that. I am not dating her, because I am pretty sure she fell for a guy before I could express my feelings, but...." He shrugged. He looked at Shira. "Calm down, please. I have a headache."
*Nanase then looks at Shira*

''yknow...theres another guy that likes you yknow? yet you ignore his feelings...even though he even cared for you...cuz heres one way he cared for you...first off...think about flying''

*Add then puts on his mask as a tear escaped his eye again*

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shiras eyes went a little wide before she thought about it and looked down "why me....why do I have to love a guy that doesn't truly want me and know a guy who does want me but can't be with me at the moment" Shira said as she glared at ansom then slightly looked back at the room where add was

@AsongOfIceandFire @Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went a little wide before she thought about it and looked down "why me....why do I have to love a guy that doesn't truly want me and know a guy who does want me but can't be with him" Shira said as she glared at ansom then slightly looked back at the room where add was @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Ansom frowned. "What are you talking about? Of course I want you." He stood up and hugged Shira. "I am sorry that I may come off as a little cruel.....but that is just the omnimalevolence." He chuckled. "I love you, Shira."

Shira looked down more "that's not what you said when you said you liked her and you kissed some other girl" Shira said agravated and confused at what to do 'add,ansom,add,ansom,add,ansom' she thought as she stood there in ansoms arms

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down more "that's not what you said when you said you liked her and you kissed some other girl" Shira said agravated and confused at what to do
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"I said I like her.....as in I do not hate her. I either hate, like, or love a person." He kissed Shira. "You are the one I love. My little Succubus." He smiled.

635 looks confused "I'm just gonna go.... ill be in the cafeteria if anyone needs me..... actually.... I'm ordering a garsh darn pizza.. who wants one... on me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back