• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira blushed slightly then nuzzled ansoms chest before looking back at the room with her eyes for a sec 'why do I always have to break hearts' she thought as she nuzzled ansom more

@AsongOfIceandFire

*Add then lost himself letting out a loud cry of rage*

''urgh....haaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ugh...!!''

*He then held his head looking down on the ground tears falling from one of his eye holes of the mask*

''ah fuck...Add lost himself...guess thats it for his sanity...unless...''

*Looks at Shira*

@AsongOfIceandFire

Stops as Ishe is saying that at the door

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then lost himself letting out a loud cry of rage*
''urgh....haaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ugh...!!''

*He then held his head looking down on the ground tears falling from one of his eye holes of the mask*

''ah fuck...Add lost himself...guess thats it for his sanity...unless...''

*Nanase then looks at Shira*

''its the only way...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Goes up to add "hey... hello.. yeah hi... its ok... I've been through worse... it just takes time and friends to heal

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly then nuzzled ansoms chest before looking back at the room with her eyes for a sec 'why do I always have to break hearts' she thought as she nuzzled ansom more
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Look.....if you like Add.....go to him." Ansom sighed. "I have been alone since before the multiverse was created. I can be alone for some more time." He gave a small smile.

Shira sighed then looked up at ansom to see if he had any guidance for her "what do I do" she wispered as she pulled away from ansom then looked at the door then back to him she didn't want to choose she wanted ansom more than any thing but she also wanted add to be happy at whatever the cost

@AsongOfIceandFire @Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed then looked up at ansom to see if he had any guidance for her "what do I do" she wispered as she pulled away from ansom then looked at the door then back to him

[/QUOTE]
*Nanase then patted Shira on the back while smiling a bit*

''show him your wings...the ones he gave you...since those are actually his''

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Shira sighed then looked up at ansom to see if he had any guidance for her "what do I do" she wispered as she pulled away from ansom then looked at the door then back to him @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"Well, I am used to having my heart crushed, so one more can't hurt, right?" Ansom sighed. "It is your heart not mine, Darling. Choose."

Shira let a tear slip from her eye before she ran over to ansom and kissed him one more time "I love you" she wispered to him before she slowly, painfully let go of him and walked over to add

@AsongOfIceandFire

*Add looks up slightly to see Shira as his eyes looking at her was all black that he doesnt even have an iris anymore*

@subject 635

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 tries to get Add up

635 steps back

She starts towards the door "so... I gues that's pizza for one... huh..." said depressingly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom raised his hand. "I might join you."

Shira slowly wraped her arms around adds neck and hugged him tightly 'I guess it's time for my heart to break for once' Shira thought as she held onto add then looked back at ansom sloghtly

@AsongOfIceandFire

635 sighs "fuck sucubbus's.... they take all the attention... make you do thingd you don't want to..." saying this as she travels the halls "make you alone..... make you kill everyone you care for"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''might as well have a pizza party? il pay half of it''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase then kissed Ansom for a bit smiling*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''guess im not mad at you anymore''[/COLOR] @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Ansom shook his head. "Please do not kiss me. I am done giving my heart to somebody." He sighed and walked to the door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and summoned the wings she was talking about as a single tear sliped from her eye but she hid it from add
@subject 635

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back