• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla blinked, straining her eyes just to watch the ice cream drip from the tip of her nose. Realizing this, she attempted to stick he tongue out to grab the remaining amount of ice cream before it all went to waste. She forgot completely about the statements and question both present girls had asked her. Currently she was upset about her lost of her sweet, sweet ice cream she earned fair and square.

Last edited by a moderator:
John wakes up in Elizabeth's house, and panics. What if she found out? I can't be discovered. Hopefully she doesn't dig into it.

Zero reappeared next to Layla, his face a slight shade of red. "Layla... -" he sees the girls and her on the ground. His eyes turn an unbelievable shade of red. "Tell me what happened, word for word."

Ran crossed her arms nonchalantly, returning the boys glare with her own red eyes. "She just bumped into one of us and fell."

"you didnt help her back up though." he summons a black ball, and then your worst fear is shown, a voice then says "get lost before I make you lost." the fear dissapears, and Zero gently helps her back up, pulling her gently away.

Ran said:
Ran smiled at Koyuki and started to place a hand on her head. "Don't worry about it." She stopped when she noticed his hand doing the same.
She cut off what she was going to say and directed her attention to the girl who had suddenly fallen.

Ran leaned down and lifted the girl up from the ground and gently placed her on her feet. "Are you alright?" She asked carefully.
( ._. )

Layla then turned her gaze upwards towards Zero, a brighter shade of pink then piling up on her cheeks. "I....fell.." She took a moment to recollect her thoughts before she returned her attention back to the ice cream settled on her nose. She was oblivious to the fact that she had a smear of ice cream spread from the corner of her mouth to the middle of her cheek.

(I'm sorry for your loss...)

(Ah, ok.)

-

Ran gave a careless shrug and spun on her heels. Seeing as Koyuki had disappeared she could get back to patrolling the dorms until her next job came in. Haphazardly walking through the halls, she started to hum an old song she learned in the otherworld.

Cypher looked about his house and picked up several books putting them in their designated spot. He walked over to his pet Quinn and sat down on his couch looking out the window. He called his bird up on the seat with him and he started petting his head.

Soren woke to the image of a plain white ceiling held over him. he hadn't slept so much in a long time, and his wavering sight was proof of this.

After a while, he had gotten a few things together and placed them into his backpack, including the hidden object from before. The tall boy placed a mask on the bottom part of his face and left the dorms in a quick pace. considering he hadn't been attending his classes anyways, he decided to go ahead and travel. Traveling was something he took delight in, even if it meant that he would have to be in a moving mode of transportation. his first destination: a town in the north.

"Layla..." he quickly shadow travels, and they appear in a beautiful Valley, however Zero collapses onto his knees and starts yelling into the valley, "I'm not some immortal dammit! I'm just a teenage boy pinned with more responsibility than I should have! And why did he have to die? Why?!" he is now sobbing into his hands. "Not to mention... HE isn't dead..." his eyes glow crimson. "I'll go kill that bastard once and for all." his eye twitches, and his tears evaporate. All of a sudden, a deep voice not of zeros erupts from him, his mouth not opening to say these words though, "he finally cracked... Took long enough." he turned to Layla, and laughs "so this is the little munchkin that has zero on a leash." an evil grin forms on his face. "My name is tong de soulis... The real 'Zero'." Zero explodes, and a strange appeared in his place. Ghost like, except entirely black and glowing red eyes.

Layla prepared herself to comfort him, extending her hand outward to rest upon his shoulder. Before she could touch him, he exploded, which caused her to tumble backwards and fall on her hind parts. Her eyes filled with both fear and worry as these events took place. "Z-Zero?" She then tilted her head in a counterclockwise manner, taking a short glance at Tong De Soulis. She had no clue who this person was. Just as she opened her mouth to speak to him, he disappeared as well, leaving a stranger in his place. She then said nothing, but sat frozen in place. Flustered and confused.

Elizabeth walks into her room and slips on her hoodie before grabbing her school supplies and stuffing them in her backpack. She jumps out her window, landing on the ground without getting hurt by the fall, and starts walking towards the highschool. She stops just outside the main building of the highschool and starts sifting through her backpack to make sure she didn't forget anything.

Elizabeth glances over her shoulder for a split second, thinking she heard something. She winces as something inside her bag bites her finger and pulls out her hand, shaking it vigorously to fling off the spider that had somehow made it's way into her backpack and bit her. "Damn spider..." She mumbles under her breath before sifting through the backpack again as if nothing even happened.

Johns body still continues, and collapses. "W-finally..." John gets up, rubbing his head. "I have to find someone else..."

"No worries... I will not harm you, for I always follow zero's deepest wishes... one of which is not to harm you... But please, humor me as to this question." He gets close up, gently holding her face with his warm, yet ghost like hand. "If he adores dead things, but doesn't find much in cute things... Why is he attracted to you?" He laughs, waiting for it to sink it.

She blinked, not quite catching on. She thought on the question for a few moments, while removing his hand from her face. After a few more moments after removing his hand, she parted her lips to respond. "Don't...touch me." She then retracted her hand back to her side before continuing. "I don't know....but flattery will get you nowhere."

Tao walked around the park. She jumped between trees and balanced herself on one foot looking at the surroundings around her. "I think I will visit Elizabeth." Tao walks to Elizabeth's house and knocks on the door.

"No dear... what I was getting at, is he sees death in you. He sees excitement.. he sees thrill" He walks circles around her. "Let me tell you something about that kid... He's actually a demigod, it's where he gets most of his power from. Also, his dad died just moments ago..." His mouth starts dripping blood, "and I loved every moment of it..." He laughs, then adds "Not to mention that mingx is the one who killed him! Ahahahaha!" He laughs, and then his eyes turn a deep, hypnotizing yellow. "Zero, is still part human though... treat him delicately, because he will be the delicate flower crushed underfoot by me... and me personally." he swirls in a circle in one spot in front of her, and from all sides you hear "Toodaloos! It's been fun!" he vanishes, and zero reappears, looking slightly dazed. "Where... am I- son of a gun! What happened Layla? Please tell me /that/ didn't happen..." He looks at Layla, and sighs. "You probably hate me now or something... just great." His eyes are a deep blue, like the ocean on a stormy day.

Kayla said nothing, but her optics turned a rarely light shade of blue as the stranger spoke to her about what it was Zero saw in her. Death? Thrill? Excitement? That's all? It took a few moments before the strangers message truly sunk in her consciousness. As it did, the Zero she thought she knew had already returned. She didn't speak, but simply had her gaze faced aimlessly towards the ground. Her lips were slit open, but nothing emitted outward from her. The look on her face showed pure disappointment, and majorly abandonment and betrayal.She knew she was wrong for opening up. Her father had warned her, and as much as she hated to admit it, he was right. Realizing this, blood stained tears began to trail outward from her lightened shade irises.

"I-I'm sorry for whatever he said..." A tear began to fall, but somehow it stopped and swelled back into his eye. He walked up to her just long enough to shadow travel them back to the school, as he left, saying "You won't ever have to see me again... Because I'll be dead." With that, a portal rose up out of the ground in front of him, except this time you can see through the portal. A long, tall pole was shown, with a rope that had a loop on it dangling from the top, the entire shadow realm silently cheering from down below the stage. Zero stopped, and looked back, smiling yet crying tears of sadness at the same time. "I see more in you Layla and Luna... I expect a lot too." With that, he turned away and walked through the portal. However, as he did a hand reached out and grabbed him by the mouth, and pulled him forcefully over to the rope. They looked mad, with blood stained clothes. Zero put up no resistance, but the portal was now locked, no one could enter or exit, however people could still see through it. They dragged him over to the rope, preparing to hoist him up.

(Could this be the end? O.o )

Layla lifted her gaze to look at him, parting her lips to speak. "Zero-..." She didn't want him to die. She felt both guilty and aggravated all at the same time. She shook her head, collecting her thoughts. She mumbled , gritting her teeth together. "Get upset, they don't know what to do, then they go off to die." With that thought, her form changed, herself now in the form of Luna. (Didn't feel like typing it .-. ) She wore a dark crown above her head, holding both her hands clasped together behind her back. "Come on Zero. Don't be a whimp now." She peered at the sight of the portal. She didn't panic, nor did she fall to the ground in panic. Yes, she can admit she is in fact worried. Even so, she is more so annoyed upon the fact that even Zero would fall subject to such a resolve. "Don't die on me just yet." She then settled upon a chair of which was formed by her own bidding, one of which resembled the throne she was to sit on once she returned home. She sat there, watching, and simply waiting. Being all she could do.

(Is it? Cauuuuse. I meannn.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back