• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the sound Cypher turned his head toward the girl semi "looking" at her ,if you could call it that with his golden eye. "Yeah blond guy, jacket he is right there." He said seemingly pointing at nothing. "Hey speed dater you have a call on line one he said out loud." Then returned his attention to the girl "Do you need him for something?" Tar bubbles on his body popped all over as he waited for a response.

A scaley face pops out from the darkness, heat now filling the cave. "Meet Draco!" the entire cave shook as Draco roared, he then completely came out of the cave, making a semi circle around Zero. "Why did you bring a mortal into my domain Zero?" the Dragon asked in an old wise voice. "because I want him to realise he's not the only bad ass around here!" now Zero made yet again another trap door appear beneath Zero and nenma, and once opened it dropped them back into the normal school building, the color back and Zero in his teenage form. "Well, it's been fun kid. Adios!" Zero disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving behind only a puddle of black goop.

Kayla remained in her position of contemplating what to do. She silently listened to the irrelevant words of the three arguing boys. Even with one of them having nothing to do with any of it at all, Layla still found him guilty of provoking the two into fighting once more. Not that she truly cared about what they all did. She simply found it agitating that it continued to happen when she was in a peaceful state of mind. She didn't even care to try doing what she loved most anymore, because it would simply be interrupted once again by either Zero or Nenma. Due to this fact, she rolled her now blazing crimson irises, before turning her back to the entire situation, including the just arriving Yumi.

Zero shadow traveled over next to Layla, and immediately started apologising, "Layla I'm sorry... I just got excited since I haven't fought in a long time... I will dedicate the rest of the day to you! What do you wanta do? Go to a waterfall? Jump off a waterfall? Drown in a waterfall? Wait. No that would be me. You could watch me do all those stupid stunts and... I'm sorry to much energy that kid got me all riled up! Hehehehehe. " he pauses, then takes 3 deep breaths. "Okay... What do you want to do?" he now has a gentle patient smile painted on his face, his eyes glowing a slight pink, but mostly a deep green.

Yumi grabbed Nenma by his shirt. "So I caught you finally and this time your going to fight me and I'll prove to you I'm stronger!" She went for a straight punch to his face her hand engulfed in flames.

"It's over already? Oh, boo the dragon thingy just came in." He stood up now ignoring the girl who had just come and started walking away. Cypher spit at the ground and left molten tar bubbling in the grass. He met the little clay girl on his way and saw she had a flower, this made him smile. He took her hand and continued on his way home alone with just his construct.

Layla maintained a straight face just as he began to ramble nonsense. For a moment, her eyebrow raised from the top of her eye as she examined him, before resting back in its original place. "Take me for ice cream....idiot." She smiled as the last word exited her lips, a teasing tone in her voice. She took a moment to think before speaking again. "That's why I'm stronger than you."

Nenma just sighed as he flipped Yumi over him. "I told you you'll never beat me if your always so predictable." He walked away waving goodbye behind him. "See ya Zero I had fun hope you did to and I hope we can sit down and have a soda together as friends." He walked to the dorms.

"indeed dear princess!" he teasingly got down on one knee. "your wish is my command." he takes her hand, then all of a sudden they're at an ice cream store. He asks "what kinda ice cream do you want?" his eyes are now pink and yellow.

The blonde female walked out of the dorms with her arms crossed beneath her chest. The noise they caused had woken her up from a long rest, and she now stood there half asleep. Ran had yet to change from her pajamas, even so, the cold wind didn't seem to affect her. Cold, red optics scanned the area slowly, though sleep plagued her vision she could still see their figures moving about.

Nenma walked by the dorms reading his manga and drinking cherry soda. "Man after that fight I have to say I'm acturraly tired for once huh been a while since that happened." He continued to walk when he saw the girl. ("Woah who's she must be new or something he seems to have just woke up.")

Layla's eyes widened, herself immediately slapping her hand over his mouth just after he revealed her title. "Shut up! That's not meant to be publicly known!" She shook her head and huffed before removing her hand. She crossed her arms firmly across her chest and mumbled her answer to his question while turning her gaze away from him. "Get me chocolate."

Ran ignored the boys approaching presence, her gaze held sternly forward. She stood there like a stone, unblinking and void of noise. The only sign of life from her was a faint movement of her torso, a breath, just barely visible. It was possible she had fallen asleep while standing, though there was no way of someone to tell.

Nenma tilted his head confused. "Hey are you worried about that fight don't worry it's all over me and Zero got done a while ago the only other person there is the other me and Yumi." While being attacked by Yumi Nenma made a clone to go get his stuff but it decided to take a detour and grab a manga and soda along the way.

Zeros face looked conflicted for just a single moment, then said "alright chocolate it is!" he ordered a chocolate ice cream cone and then handed it over, then he began to cry. "no... No... Layla, I'll be right back." he grabs her by the hand, and teleports her to the school, then disappears, leaving a puddle of water behind.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zeros face looked conflicted for just a single moment, then said "alright chocolate it is!" he ordered a chocolate ice cream cone and then handed it over, then he began to cry. "no... No... Layla, I'll be right back." he grabs her by the hand, and teleports her to the school, then disappears, leaving a puddle of water behind.
(I'm at a movie theater, be back in a bit.)

She took hold of the said ice cream just as he teleported her back to the campus, she nodded, sticking her tongue out to poke at her ice cream as she began to wander about the campus area.

She slowly peered at him from the corner of her eye, as if just realizing he was there. Ran turned after listening to what he said and went back into the dorms, a dull expression engraved into her face.

Ran sauntered about the dorms tiredly. This wasn't something she usually did, but it was an easy way to pass the time and wake up. She gave sullen glances to the other students who passed, and kept watch for suspicious activity.

Nenma's clone made sure to hide himself but keep the girl in sight she seemed to be just wandering around. "Hm nothing special yet." He could tell she was looking for anything suspicious so he made sure to blow the wind so his presence would not be sensed.

She felt something strange and turned her head to look over her shoulder. Wind? She questioned, acknowledging that the windows of the level had been closed. A glare could be easily seen from behind her hair as she turned her head back forward and continued to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back