• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana droped the girl as the black strand finished tracking into thanas mouth "may you feel honored to dye by the kiss of death" Thana said before she walked over to Al and looked at his wound

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]( xD did I forget to mention that watcher is an omnipotent that created the house so it could have infinite rooms and thanas is one of them plus her door just looks like the rest)

[/QUOTE]
((( There can only be one Omnipotent being in each fictional universe -or RP in this case-. Akira's the omnipotent. )))

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 starts to black out "asre.... you... happy with... me cam...?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam stared at 635 before holding her before she fell Al stared at the two before walking over to them pushing Thana out of the way "Wh-Why Thana why did you do that!?" tears fell out of Cam's face "Wh-Why did you come here?"

Luce reached up to one of the cabinets nearby. "Are you wondering why I'm doing this? " he said as he pulled out a bottle of massage oil from the cabinet. "Well, Hime? ...Hime sounds good. Do you mind if I call you that from now on?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana smiled as the souls appered in her hand "it's not my fault she attacked a servant of death I had to defend my servants" Thana said as she walked over to the girl and stared at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](aria said watcher and akira are the only true omnipotents and since she created watcher I'm gonna go off of what she said)

[/QUOTE]
((( The Watcher is Aria's character, though, not yours :/ )))

[QUOTE="subject 635]Serum 635 flows out of her body and floats to create a blob of liquid in mid air as the glowing goes down

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What is that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](But Thana is with watcher you know romantacly)

[/QUOTE]
((( Which means nothing. )))

[QUOTE="subject 635]The serum turns into a spear of liquid and flys at Al at top speed going through him

[/QUOTE]
Al looks shocked as the spear flies through him "Wha-What the hell!"

"Because you could probably use the break...well, that and the sight of you blushing is pretty damn cute..." Luce said, smirking. " Now, try not to squirm too much. " he said, as he poured the oil on her back. The oil was cold to the touch, as it dripped slowly onto Hime's back.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 has a note in her pocket

[/QUOTE]
Cam notices the note and pulls it out "What the hell is this?"

"I am 635.... I served the one that defys death... not anymore.... The serum.... my evil.... is in me.... I will get my vengence.... but do I want it..... I have friends.... people who care.... mayhem says there are more orbs... I can't let anyone get them.... I remember... everything now and I'm sorry Thana I served him... I wish you could read this..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Watcher created a place for Thana in the house and he told her about the doors pulse she lives with him so what's your point)

[/QUOTE]
((( My point is that The Watcher is Aria's character, and is Omnipotent along with Akira. The Watcher is slightly weaker than Akira. Like, The Watcher is Omnipotent-Nigh-Omnipotent. Akira has the ability of Complete Arsenal (The power to have all abilities) and only one being can have that ability. The Watcher doesn't have any combat abilities -Not that I'm aware of anyway, Aria-chan will probably post about it-. I'm in the middle of doing something around the Sanctums, which'll clear some misconceptions up about how one Sanctum can be stronger than another. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back