• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake smiled at her "tis not there fauly they hath never seen such beauty as I have" he said with a smile as he looked at her some more "but then. Again thy have not lived as long as I have so they can never truly see thy beauty as I do" he said in a smooth deep voice

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "what... what do you mean...?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam stands up with an emotionless expression before passing out in 635's arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled at her "tis not there fauly they hath never seen such beauty as I have" he said with a smile as he looked at her some more "but then. Again thy have not lived as long as I have so they can never truly see thy beauty as I do" he said in a smooth deep voice

[/QUOTE]
Milo "hm... I bet u can't guess me tho

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stands up with an emotionless expression before passing out in 635's arms
635 Catches Cam

"I have no need to guess thy age when it is such a rare flowers as this" he said as his armor dissapered and was replaced by a nice short and pants

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo "hm... I bet u can't guess me tho

635 Catches Cam

[/QUOTE]
Cam mumbles in his sleep in a strange voice to 635 "You have been warned"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sat there on him as a glowing ball started to collect in her hands

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wh-What is that!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam mumbles in his sleep in a strange voice to 635 "You have been warned"
635 "wh-what..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have no need to guess thy age when it is such a rare flowers as this" he said as his armor dissapered and was replaced by a nice short and pants

[/QUOTE]
Milo "Cmon.. you can't upset me..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "wh-what..."

Milo "Cmon.. you can't upset me..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam wakes up for barely a second to speak "I-It's cold out here...." He says before falling asleep again

"But thy are to beautiful to guess thou could be 2000 and it wouldn't matter for thou are to beautiful for time" he said to the girl as he smiled up at her

Thana sat there on him as she started to pull the ball of light from als chest "stay still" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But thy are to beautiful to guess thou could be 2000 and it wouldn't matter for thou are to beautiful for time" he said to the girl as he smiled up at her

Thana sat there on him as she started to pull the ball of light from als chest "stay still" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Milo "heh.... close tho"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But thy are to beautiful to guess thou could be 2000 and it wouldn't matter for thou are to beautiful for time" he said to the girl as he smiled up at her

[/QUOTE]
Al felt a sharp pain in his chest "Wh-What are you doing Master?!"

Blake just chuckled "any ways like I have said thou hath no need for ages" he said softly as he patted the grass next to him "but one doth require a name to call such a beauty as thy" he said in a sweet voice

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt a sharp pain in his chest "Wh-What are you doing Master?!"
Thana yelled as she pulled the ball from his chest as her marking reformed and she looked at the gilded ball of fire

...?Akira slowly awoke and sat up, walking into the shower. Half an hour passed and he emerged from the steam, getting dried and putting on fresh clothes. He soon left the house and began walking through the streets. Suddenly, a male sprinted towards him, his hands extended. Akira brought his sword up and slashed him across the waist, soon turning around. His simply swung his sword, causing it to cut through the male's collar bone. Akira finished him off by ripping the sword through the male's chest. The corpse fell to the ground, lifeless?...

KreaA8_zps5s6pynel.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just chuckled "any ways like I have said thou hath no need for ages" he said softly as he patted the grass next to him "but one doth require a name to call such a beauty as thy" he said in a sweet voice

[/QUOTE]
Milo holds out her hand making it solid "My name is Milo"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 hugs Cam close as she gets him inside

[/QUOTE]
Cam continues to sleep as he has a Nightmare one where 'IT' appears along side Al!?! He mumbles in his sleep "Al must die...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana yelled as she pulled the ball from his chest as her marking reformed and she looked at the gilded ball of fire

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wh-What's wrong Master!?!"

Blake smiled up and took her hand then pulled it close and kissed it before looking up at her with his eyes "well then milo may thy have the honor of meeting such a heavenly face as thee" he said with a smile

@subject 635

@subject 635

Thana stared at the ball "it's him the dragon king minirith" she said as she held the soul in her hands

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam continues to sleep as he has a Nightmare one where 'IT' appears along side Al!?! He mumbles in his sleep "Al must die...."
Al looked shocked "Wh-What's wrong Master!?!"
635 "ok... I will do it.. just be ok..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled up and took her hand then pulled it close and kissed it before looking up at her with his eyes "well then milo may thy have the honor of meeting such a heavenly face as thee" he said with a smile

Thana stared at the ball "it's him the dragon king minirith" she said as she held the soul in her hands

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked as his mark spreaded to his face "Wh-What have you done Master!?!"

"I have don nothing" Thana said as the mark went back to its place on his left chest while she stared at the soul "it has been so long since I've seen you old freind" she wispered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have don nothing" Thana said as the mark went back to its place on his left chest while she stared at the soul "it has been so long since I've seen you old freind" she wispered

[/QUOTE]
Minirith spoke "Damn you what have you done to my host body!?!"

"I have claimed him before you did" Thana said in a childish voice as she got off of Al and watched the soul "besides your just too slow" she said jokingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back