• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]635 blushes a little
"N-noone has ever told me that..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles a little "Ye-Yeah I just really......I really like you!" He said as he looked at the ground

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then turned and kissed ansom again before pulling him into a roller coaster ride happily
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom happily followed and sat in the same cart as Shira. The coaster went up for at least two minutes before dropping.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam twiddles with his thumbs for a moment "Yes I like you" He said while blushing
AyrooaECUAEX15B.jpg

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 can't believe it
"I.... I sorta... like you to...."

*welp... I'm taking a break...

[/QUOTE]
Cam blushed "Yo-You do?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 thinks
*I feel... so different...like. I don't know..*

635 "Yea.. I do"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "We are talking about the same like right?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom happily followed and sat in the same cart as Shira. The coaster went up for at least two minutes before dropping.
Shira looked down at the ground and smiled happily before the coaster droped them twoards the ground at amazing speeds

[QUOTE="subject 635]"I..... I believe so...."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles and randomly hugs her "I believe so as well..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Do you....like, like it. :P )
(Aaaaand he mocks the romance that I have no clue how to do xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down at the ground and smiled happily before the coaster droped them twoards the ground at amazing speeds

[/QUOTE]
Once the roller coaster ended Ansom helped Shira out. "There is this one roller coaster of my own design that goes uber fast. It has magnetized trails and the coaster cart is magnetized as well. This means that there is zero friction to hinder its speed. Wanna try it?" He smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down at the ground and smiled happily before the coaster droped them twoards the ground at amazing speeds

[/QUOTE]
(( Hilo is near Blake plz make him do something

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiles and randomly hugs her "I believe so as well..."
(Aaaaand he mocks the romance that I have no clue how to do xD )
635 hugs him back

(Kk)

Blake sat there in the yard before siting up as his axe appered in his hand and he pointed it at a tree before the tree blasted appart and he smiled

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Once the roller coaster ended Ansom helped Shira out. "There is this one roller coaster of my own design that goes uber fast. It has magnetized trails and the coaster cart is magnetized as well. This means that there is zero friction to hinder its speed. Wanna try it?" He smiled.
Shira giggled happily and nodded before she hugged one of ansoms arms

[QUOTE="subject 635](( Hilo is near Blake plz make him do something

635 hugs him back

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "I'm done with like I Love you" He said with a confident smirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back