• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I'm honestly considering bring my most op character ever created here...hes a 17 year old with a book made up of the reality he's inhabiting xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I have someone named Author who already is like that. He writes the book of the multiverse and whatever he writes comes true :D )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I'm honestly considering bring my most op character ever created here...hes a 17 year old with a book made up of the reality he's inhabiting xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira and Ansom exist outside of reality xD )))

Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly nibbled on her neck before trying to stand up but falling back down "ow" he said as he gripped his right leg [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Lol these two need excitement)

Ruthy healed his right leg as it had a small broken bone in it.

(Sorry dide there's already one of those here xD )

Shira smiled with joy and ran in pulling ansom with her "what do you want to go on first" she said with excitement

@AsongOfIceandFire

(CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT HOW STRONG THEY ARE IF YOU ARE TOO OP THEN DON'T FIGHT RANDOM PEOPLE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE TOO OP DON'T PROVOKE THEM!!!)

Blake smiled then jumped from the roof and landing in the court yard then looking around "where did that girl go" he said as he looked for the one that was in the tree

shortyshot8 said:
(CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT HOW STRONG THEY ARE IF YOU ARE TOO OP THEN DON'T FIGHT RANDOM PEOPLE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE TOO OP DON'T PROVOKE THEM!!!)
(You need a hug :c)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry dide there's already one of those here xD )
Shira smiled with joy and ran in pulling ansom with her "what do you want to go on first" she said with excitement

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"It is your choice." Ansom smiled and looked at all the rides. "There is just about any ride you can think up in here." He laughed and nodded.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 Keeps walking
"Makes you feel what?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam frowned "It's not important enough...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira and Ansom exist outside of reality xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(They exist /Within/ the reality enough to interact with others. Thatd be enough for the book to affect them...Or he could just write them into it xD Ah, AA, how I admire theee...)

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 is trying to keep cool
"Cmon... tell me...."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled as he looked down "I'm not sure just......Warm" He said trying not to sound like a creep

635 wide eyes as she walks

*omg.... he likes me.... he actually likes me..... maybe.... a little bit off of my goal wouldn't be bad...*

She stops and faces cam

"Really?"

@shortyshot8

Milo decides to get into the electricsl system

Blake stood there in the yard and decided to swing his weapon around a little before his clothes changed to normal ones and he sat down in the grass

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 wide eyes as she walks
*omg.... he likes me.... he actually likes me..... maybe.... a little bit off of my goal wouldn't be bad...*

She stops and faces cam

"Really?"

@shortyshot8

Milo decides to get into the electricsl system

[/QUOTE]
Cam blushes a little "Ye-Yes really" He says quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back