• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly looked down at the necklace then pulled ruthy tighter as he kissed her happily

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and kissed him back.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Thanks but one question....
(( how do you take away a codes ability to code?? I'm being serious here

[/QUOTE]
(Because he has the ability to do so. He can do anything except.....ah, you already know. He can complete feats that are impossible and do not make sense, rewriting the laws of physics.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Not if he removes her ability to do so....but I won't because I am nice (<3)

Ansom chuckled and hugged Shira. "Don't give me attitude. I might have to kill you." He didn't smile. "Anyways, hat do you want to do?"
Shira bit her lip slightly then kissed ansom quickly before kissing his neck a little "any thing you want love" she said before perking up "amusement park" she said as the idea poped into her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira bit her lip slightly then kissed ansom quickly before kissing his neck a little "any thing you want love" she said before perking up "amusement park" she said as the idea poped into her head

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I have one in my realm." He smiled and opened a portal. "Unless you want to wait in lines at Six Flags."

" Take a look at that..." Luce said. At the corner of the table was the card pack. Sticking out of it was a card that gave the basics of each card's position. Numbers lose to everything but a lower number, Face cards lose to Aces, and Aces lose to the Jokers, with the Big Joker being the highest card in the deck.

@Himeragi Seiker

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Because he has the ability to do so. He can do anything except.....ah, you already know. He can complete feats that are impossible and do not make sense, rewriting the laws of physics.)
((( His weakness is being unable to affect free will, right? )))

Shira jumped up in happiness before giving ansom a long affectionate kiss "I'm glad it's you" she said hunting at something before grabing his hand and pulling him through the portal

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( His weakness is being unable to affect free will, right? )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh no... I realized my mistake but ill play it through

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( His weakness is being unable to affect free will, right? )))

[/QUOTE]
(No xD . He cannot affect Sanctums.....damn Sanctums)
hqdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]
His weakness is probably being too op to have in this RP...but what does he care? He can't see past the fourth wall...

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled then hesitantly started to kiss ruthys neck happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and let him kiss her neck as she laid her head back

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]His weakness is probably being to unreasonable to have in this RP...but what does he care?

[/QUOTE]
(Akira is even more OP than Ansom xD . This rp is filled with OP people xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]His weakness is probably being too op to have in this RP...but what does he care? He can't see past the fourth wall...

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira's.. stronger than Ansom.. xD There's a pattern in this RP specifically, everyone who is strong -or OP as you call it-, doesn't fight randomly. It's either provoked or forced. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira jumped up in happiness before giving ansom a long affectionate kiss "I'm glad it's you" she said hunting at something before grabing his hand and pulling him through the portal
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom followed and the portal closed behind him. They found themselves in a large amusement park that was only occupied by them and the workers. "You like?" He asked.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 wanders about

[/QUOTE]
Cam follows "What is it about you that makes me feel.....Eh nevermind"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's.. stronger than Ansom.. xD There's a pattern in this RP specifically, everyone who is strong, doesn't fight randomly. It's either provoked or forced. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I know how I can beat Akira... PANDA HUGS WOOOO I WIN! NO ARGUMENT FOUND!)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Akira is even more OP than Ansom xD . This rp is filled with OP people xD )
I'm honestly considering bring my most op character ever created here...hes a 17 year old with a book made up of the reality he's inhabiting xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back