• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I shall take him just you wait" the angel said before flying away
Atrio layed there unconcious and held his left shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy went over and held his shoulder and any other injuries he may have.

((There are only so many sanctums, and I got permission for Zero to be a half sanctum. He's the Watchers son. xD If I remember correctly, there are 5 sanctums, and that won't change. I'm the only half sanctum in existence.))

Atrio slowly woke up mid way through the healing and weakly wraped an arm around ruthy "I-I'm sorry" he wispered in her ear as he slowly curled up close to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira walked out of the library and streched happily before looking around "that was fun" she said as she started to walk to ansoms dorm subconceously

[/QUOTE]
Ansom noticed Shira so he waved to her. "Hey." He smiled an jogged over to her. "How are you. Did you have fun without me?" He asked, still smiling.

[QUOTE="subject 635](( Ante, Anti, same thing just how she says it

[/QUOTE]
(Still.....(nigh)omnipotence. You can't be immune to that unless you are a Sanctum xD )

Shira fake pouted "no it's was horrible all I could think of was you" she said seductivly as she held her arms under her chest and sloghtly looked away from ansom while keeping her eyes on him

PixelScoreMC said:
((There are only so many sanctums, and I got permission for Zero to be a half sanctum. He's the Watchers son. xD If I remember correctly, there are 5 sanctums, and that won't change. I'm the only half sanctum in existence.))
(WATCHER HAS A CHILD LOL... Anyways... I'm a Panda owo)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly woke up mid way through the healing and weakly wraped an arm around ruthy "I-I'm sorry" he wispered in her ear as he slowly curled up close to her

[/QUOTE]
She kept healing him and kissed him "relaxe please im fine and ill protect you" she said to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira fake pouted "no it's was horrible all I could think of was you" she said seductivly as she held her arms under her chest and sloghtly looked away from ansom while keeping her eyes on him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, baby, I am sorry." He hugged her. "Maybe, we can go get ice cream." He said in a voice that somebody would use to talk to a child. "Or go to a bounce house, cake, or-" He rolled his eyes. "Do not be a baby. You didn't die...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira fake pouted "no it's was horrible all I could think of was you" she said seductivly as she held her arms under her chest and sloghtly looked away from ansom while keeping her eyes on him

[/QUOTE]
*Add watches Shira and Ansom*

Mind: what is going on...?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio hugged her tightly and weakly kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and relaxed in his arms.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((She is immune cause she just codes it back plus it was accepted so I'm immune))

[/QUOTE]
(You cannot be immune to (nigh)omnipotence xD . Ansom can just delete your code. I have taken a coding class so beware....._

subject 635]((She is immune cause she just codes it back plus it was accepted so I'm immune)) [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#000000]verification from [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] )))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((She is immune cause she just codes it back plus it was accepted so I'm immune))

[/QUOTE]
((( It's impossible to be immune to omnipotence. Your character is only immune to electrical-based attacks, due to her being the Goddess of Technology. That's the gist of it. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back