• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, how about a simple card game ? Winner is the one with the highest card in their hand. Sounds good to you?" Luce asked.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="subject 635]Was already but fought off the urge to hug him and turned around
"Ok... cam.... why do you follow me?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "Because you are the first friend I met here"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ansom used that exact same line on Shira btw xD )
(Just noticed that xD My bad)

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''...a-alright fine...but its only based on luck..''

*She sits down on the opposite side of the table from Luce taking out a deck of cards and puts it and the middle and spreads them out. She then takes out one card from the pile*

''alright well...your card?''

Metaphysics said:
Being completely oblivious, it took Evangel several moments to process what he said. "Sure, let's see the bedroom!" She exclaimed as her brain continued processing. Moment's later she finally realized what he was saying. "O-oh..." She said with a crimson blush as she looked down to the floor, mind racing and full of thoughts. "W-well if that's w-what you want to do..." She shyly stammered out.
Zero smiled, until she start blushing. Quit being so cute, It's killing me. "Uh... I didn't mean that, but if you want too..." He blushed heavily, looking down at the ground. He then shot his look straight up, staring into her. "Eveangel, I've only known you for so long... but I love you more than anyone else I've ever met before... Including Layla and Seyren." A tear streamed down his cheek, as he tried to fake a smile. "Even though they're both dead now... Do you swear to not repeat the pattern? If you do, I'll never forgive you.. but I'll still search heaven, hell, and everything in between for you."

Sounds pretty romantic Zero. One problem though, you destroyed both of those places. He dismissed his thoughts, reaching out and kissing her. "I love you Eveangel. So much."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smiled, until she start blushing. Quit being so cute, It's killing me. "Uh... I didn't mean that, but if you want too..." He blushed heavily, looking down at the ground. He then shot his look straight up, staring into her. "Eveangel, I've only known you for so long... but I love you more than anyone else I've ever met before... Including Layla and Seyren." A tear streamed down his cheek, as he tried to fake a smile. "Even though they're both dead now... Do you swear to not repeat the pattern? If you do, I'll never forgive you.. but I'll still search heaven, hell, and in between for you."
Sounds pretty romantic Zero. One problem though, you destroyed both of those places. He dismissed his thoughts, reaching out and kissing her. "I love you Eveangel. So much."

@Metaphysics @Fukushima Akira
((( Why am I tagged? xD )))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((@AsongOfIceandFire HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THIS AND LOOK AT THE LAST CHARACTER MADE

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom can use water because water is connected to primal chaos in ancient mythology ;D)

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Still.... you can't make her items dissapear

[/QUOTE]
(Technically...I can, but I won't because I am a nice guy :D )

Sweetone said:
Ruthy looked up at the angel and sent him away after she said to it "leave us alone".
"I shall take him just you wait" the angel said before flying away

Atrio layed there unconcious and held his left shoulder

Ansom jumped down from the roof and landed in the courtyard. "I wonder where Shira went...." He muttered as he walked around.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Still.... you can't make her items dissapear

[/QUOTE]
hey, i have 2 Fallen Gods, and an Administrator of Time and Space. even a God Eater and a Phoenix god xD )))

@AsongOfIceandFire

((One of the main reasons I love this RP is because of all the arguments over powers. Introduces drama OOC. Even better, half the time the people don't even know what they're talking about, so you can laugh at them at the same time. (} :) )))

(I HAVE A TURTLE... Wait... Nvm.. I wish I did...)

[QUOTE="subject 635]She is immune to ante))

[/QUOTE]
(I have no idea what Ante is. Ansom is Anti-God. Besides, she can't be immune to omnipotence(Well, nigh-omnipotence in the sense of Sanctums))

" Just to be clear, I will have to do one thing you say without question if you win this. " Luce said, staring at the cards in concentration. "Soo, all that's left for me to do is pick a card from the table, right?"

@Himeragi Seiker

PixelScoreMC said:
((One of the main reasons I love this RP is because of all the arguments over powers. Introduces drama OOC. Even better, half the time the people don't even know what they're talking about, so you can laugh at them at the same time.))
((True

Shira walked out of the library and streched happily before looking around "that was fun" she said as she started to walk to ansoms dorm subconceously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back