• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I brought this upon you" he said sadly as he nuzzled her neck

Thana nodded happily as she walked "it has" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he looked at his mark "This mark seems familiar some how...." He said as his face looked a bit pale as he sneezed "Oh damn it not the time!" He said before sneezing again

Sweetone said:
"you didnt do anything you didnt know it would happen" she said to him
"But I did" he said sadly as he held onto her tighter

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he looked at his mark "This mark seems familiar some how...." He said as his face looked a bit pale as he sneezed "Oh damn it not the time!" He said before sneezing again
Thana looked back "what's wrong with you" she asked before continuing to walk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But I did" he said sadly as he held onto her tighter

[/QUOTE]
"what did you do to cause this you have been with me" she said holding him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But I did" he said sadly as he held onto her tighter

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned as his face looked flushed and he started to be dizzy before tripping over his own foot "N-Nothing"

"I'm a nightmare that's what caused this" he said as he hugged her tighter

@Sweetone

"Jeez are you drunk" Thana said with a giggle as she walked up to the door of ansoms house and opened it

Luce stopped outside the café, losing sight of Himeragi again. He looked around, but didn't see anywhere else she might have gone. "Well, I guess this is where I'll find her." Luce walked in, looking around a bit.

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"I'm a nightmare that's what caused this" he said as he hugged her tighter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

"Jeez are you drunk" Thana said with a giggle as she walked up to the door of ansoms house and opened it
"why is he coming after you tho your not hurting me" she said and rubbed his back to calm him down.

Daniel reaver]"I'm a nightmare that's what caused this" he said as he hugged her tighter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Al's vision started to blur "I just need a moment" He said as he closed his eyes quickly passing out

shortyshot8 said:
Al's vision started to blur "I just need a moment" He said as he closed his eyes quickly passing out
Thana sighed and picked him up bringing him to her room and laying him on her bed

@shortyshot8

Sweetone said:
"why is he coming after you tho your not hurting me" she said and rubbed his back to calm him down.
"It's because I'm a nightmare and I hirt other people" Atrio said as he sat up while still holding onto her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed and picked him up bringing him to her room and laying him on her bed
@shortyshot8

"It's because I'm a nightmare and I hirt other people" Atrio said as he sat up while still holding onto her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and kissed him "i cant be scared away im an arch angel" she said

Luce freezes for a second, seeing the girl dressed up and serving customers. He smirks, takes a seat, and opens the menu. After a moment, he raised his hand.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed and picked him up bringing him to her room and laying him on her bed
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al mumbled in his sleep "Tha-Thana why?"

"He's not hunting you he's hunting me" Atrio said before he kissed her again

shortyshot8 said:
Al mumbled in his sleep "Tha-Thana why?"
Thana sat there at the trunk of her tree and watched him "silly boy" she said as she looked up at the various fruits

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's not hunting you he's hunting me" Atrio said before he kissed her again

Thana sat there at the trunk of her tree and watched him "silly boy" she said as she looked up at the various fruits

[/QUOTE]
Al's mark on his chest felt strange as if the presence of the Dragon God was rejecting it

"Was that last one innuendo?" He said closing the menu. "Because looking at you now, you do seem appetizing..." He said, winking at her.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana eventually dozed off at the trunk of the tree while the balls of purple fire floated around one right over als face

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes and looked up "What the hell" He looked over at the sleeping Thana "Damn I can't wake her up but...." He said before his eyes widened as the Mark spreaded from the Dragon God Soul rejecting it as it only got stronger Al screamed out in pain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana woke up and looked at al tiredly before running over to him "what the hell" she said as she looked at his mark

[/QUOTE]
Al finally stopped screaming "D-Damn it why is this!?"

"Oh, so that is an option? " He said, closing his eyes. "I never would have guessed that was your kind of thing, but to each his own, I guess." Luce then turned towards Himaragi, leaning his arm on the table. He noted the blush, but didn't bring it up yet.

@Himeragi Seiker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back