• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Stupid dragon king" Thana said as she climbed onto him and put her hands to his mark as a black smoke flooded her palms

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little from her getting on him but chose to ignore it "Wh-What are you doing?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's not hunting you he's hunting me" Atrio said before he kissed her again

Thana sat there at the trunk of her tree and watched him "silly boy" she said as she looked up at the various fruits

[/QUOTE]
"well he cant have you" she said and claimed him

"He's trying to take you for hims self but that can't happen since you swore to me" Thana said as the shadow in her hands went into als chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's trying to take you for hims self but that can't happen since you swore to me" Thana said as the shadow in her hands went into als chest

[/QUOTE]
Immense pain shot through Al's chest as the Shadow and Dragon God Soul confronted each other "Damn th-this really hurts!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled slightly before a blast of light hit her window throwing them to the wall

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy looked up at the angel and sent him away after she said to it "leave us alone".

"Well, then...How about a game?" Luce said, smiling. "Yeah, lets play a game. If I win, you treat me to some special service. How does that sound?"

@Himeragi Seiker

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. Do not ruin it." He chuckled at the cloud. "the one time I try to be nice to you, right?" He sighed before laughing. "Guess I am not meant for kindness."
"Look, how long have I known you Annie? how many of your antics have I cleaned up after? I know you don't hate me. And considering who you are... I'm grateful for that. Not many people don't hate time. Because time consumes all things, in the end."

Her gaze dropped, her eyes showing sadness. The clouds drifted away into normal cotton shapes. She stood up, facing away from Ansom.

"Ill, uh, leave you alone so you can get back to you girlfriend."

She teleported off.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
"Look, how long have I known you Annie? how many of your antics have I cleaned up after? I know you don't hate me. And considering who you are... I'm grateful for that. Not many people don't hate time. Because time consumes all things, in the end."

Her gaze dropped, her eyes showing sadness. The clouds drifted away into normal cotton shapes. She stood up, facing away from Ansom.

"Ill, uh, leave you alone so you can get back to you girlfriend."

She teleported off.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom was about to say something, but Violetta had already left. "Aww....I wanted to hang out." He pouted and continued to sit on the edge of the roof.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 goes to find Himeragi

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi is currently wearing a maid outfit in a cosplay cafe with Luce which their about to play a game*

[QUOTE="subject 635]Looks back at cam
"I'm..." as she looks at him she starts to fall for him because he is a sucubbus but fights it

"I'm Himura.. and you?"

[/QUOTE]
doesnt that make him an Incubus then? there is no male succubus. the Incubus is the male version of the succubus lol)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]doesnt that make him an Incubus then? there is no male succubus. the Incubus is the male version of the succubus lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(( it was my auto correct

Theorus sat on a bench in the school yard. He winked at some of the passing girls and even some boys just to mess with them. He chuckled and put one hand around the back of the bench. "High school....best years or your life."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Looks back at cam
"I'm..." as she looks at him she starts to fall for him because he is a sucubbus but fights it

"I'm Himura.. and you?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "My name is Camathien but you may call me Cam as for my eyes" He said as he points at them "Don't look to deep in to them or you may never get out" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Immense pain shot through Al's chest as the Shadow and Dragon God Soul confronted each other "Damn th-this really hurts!"
Thana sat there on him as a glowing ball started to collect in her hands

Blake stood there on the roof of the school in full armor and a demonic weapon in his hands "where are you my master" he said softly as he stared down at the court yard

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiles "My name is Camathien but you may call me Cam as for my eyes" He said as he points at them "Don't look to deep in to them or you may never get out" He said with a smirk
(Ansom used that exact same line on Shira btw xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back