• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira looked over to see add then smiled and silently snuck behind him before wraping her arms around his neck and hugging his back playfully while her tail wagged happily "hi" she said softly into his ear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Atrio sat on the bed and held his head in his hands "why here why now" he said with agravation
"what is that and what is it doing here" she asked and sat next to him.

Shira giggled And sat down in a chair next to him "you look tired" she said happily

@Himeragi Seiker

Sweetone said:
"what is that and what is it doing here" she asked and sat next to him.
Atrio just hugged ruthy then pushed her down and layed down on top of her "I'm sorry" he wispered

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled And sat down in a chair next to him "you look tired" she said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add smiled a bit still having a hunched back due to him being tired*

''yeah..placed back like...60 books haha''

Sven walked out into the forest and began to practice his archery. He would shoot an arrow and make it teleport t wherever he was aiming at. "And people say archery is hard." He scoffed.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled And sat down in a chair next to him "you look tired" she said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Atrio just hugged ruthy then pushed her down and layed down on top of her "I'm sorry" he wispered
xD great answer)

Ruthy laid there hugging him back "why are you sorry you didnt do anything" she said to him.

Luce smirked. "She actually can't take my soul. Its her last attempt that got me in this mess. And for the record..." He stood up, and gave Al a wedgie. "Puppets like you don't get to talk with normal people..." he then dropped Al, and walked over to Thana." And you need to stop forcing me onto the ground!" He said, gripping her nose between two fingers.

@shortyshot8

@Daniel reaver

@Himeragi Seiker

Thanas eyes went dead as black markings spread from luces chest causing him to drop as she stood up "you should be wiser than to hurt my servants and even wiser to notice when some one has taken your soul and given you life after" Thana said in a dead raspy voice

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]cuz like Himeragi could do anything other than watch lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(Fair enough) Al gritted his teeth at Luce before he clenched his mark "I just don't understand why......" He looked up "Man I just don't get it!"

The Dragon God Soul in Space spoke "He is ready now!" He said as he flew into Al's body causing insane pain as he screamed out

shortyshot8 said:
(Fair enough) Al gritted his teeth at Luce before he clenched his mark "I just don't understand why......" He looked up "Man I just don't get it!"
The Dragon God Soul in Space spoke "He is ready now!" He said as he flew into Al's body causing insane pain as he screamed out
*Himeragi watches then unfurled her wings*

''welp, im gone, cya''

*She then jumps and flies away fast*

@Daniel reaver

@Kalin Scarlet

"Ugh, you jerk! I was trying to find someone to play with, and you ruined it with no-" Luce turned back as Al screamed in pain. "Your puppet is malfunctioning." he said to Thana, getting up despite her power's effect on him. "Better help him before he breaks." he said, considering running after Himeragi.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Ugh, you jerk! I was trying to find someone to play with, and you ruined it with no-" Luce turned back as Al screamed in pain. "Your puppet is malfunctioning." he said to Thana, getting up despite her power's effect on him. "Better help him before he breaks." he said, considering running after Himeragi.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al started to laugh "First off I'm a Human not a Puppet and second it was not a malfunction only......He has returned to me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana punched him sending him flying before she ran over to Al and picked him up "are you ok" she asked him worriedly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled at Thana "Of course I just have my God Power back but now that you control me not only have I found my Purpose but you can also stop me if the God takes over heh"

Al laughed as he appeared in front of Thana "Why would I not you are my only reason for living after all" He said as he tilted his head and smiled

(BRB For about 10 minutes xD )

Madoka laughed, patting her leg with his tail. " Aww, its alright. You were just surprised, is all. Its a reasonable response. " He covered his mouth, unable to stop himself from laughing.

@Nonalaka

"Good for you! " Luce said, sitting atop the roof of the building he was punched into. "Now I've got to live with two gods. Yay~" He said sarcastically, standing, and making his way off the other side of the building.

@shortyshot8

Sven dispelled his bow and walked to the school courtyard, smiling. He was pretty sure that he just stole all the arrows from the school vault without even touching the door. He sighed in content as he sat down on a bench.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just walked past Al and down the street twoards watchers house with a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Al followed her "Say Thana it's been a long time since we last spoke huh?"

"I think I can still catch her..." Luce said, before running off in the direction Himeragi flew. "Ugh, My first new friend, and she has to be a literal slave driver..."

@Himeragi Seiker

"I brought this upon you" he said sadly as he nuzzled her neck

Thana nodded happily as she walked "it has" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I brought this upon you" he said sadly as he nuzzled her neck

[/QUOTE]
"you didnt do anything you didnt know it would happen" she said to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back