• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh yeah we killed that fucker'' ''oh yeah we killed that fucker''
*They both said at the same time*

''he was too cocky...he wont stop degrading us and humiliating us that we were fallen gods...the other teachers understand and they wanted him dead as well''

''like that one person in every job, that no one fuckin likes...hehe~''

''haha guess you can say that''

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "You girls are really a pain are all girls like this?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh yeah we killed that fucker'' ''oh yeah we killed that fucker''
*They both said at the same time*

''he was too cocky...he wont stop degrading us and humiliating us that we were fallen gods...the other teachers understand and they wanted him dead as well''

''like that one person in every job, that no one fuckin likes...hehe~''

''haha guess you can say that''

[/QUOTE]
Sven chuckled. "Oh, okay." He shrugged and picked up his bow which was on the floor. He checked the string before nodding and strapping it to his back. "It was nice meeting you two."

Daniel reaver]Atrio turned around and blasted shadow at the angel mocking him out before grabing ruthys hand again and running [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy pulled her wings out and poofed them to her dorm.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "You girls are really a pain are all girls like this?"
''guys are a pain too. when they go through puberty, their usually hormone crazed while we just get emotional...so shut up''

*Himeragi said while looking at Al with a face that says she would hurt him*

@Daniel reaver

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just giggled "only the powerful ones" she said jokingly to al

[/QUOTE]
Al poked Thana in the head "You trying to say I'm not strong!?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sven chuckled. "Oh, okay." He shrugged and picked up his bow which was on the floor. He checked the string before nodding and strapping it to his back. "It was nice meeting you two."
*Natsumi whispers in his ear*

''akitemo te''

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "You are even worse honestly why do girls always threaten me?"
''well first off....you cheated on a girl? and secondly...cuz your an idiot''

*Himeragi then smiles a bit*

@Daniel reaver

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stood there breathing heavily as he looked out the window
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy hurried and got dressed incase they needed to run again, she didnt want to be running around naked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''like i said before you truly are an idiot''

[/QUOTE]
Al looked angry "The only person I live for is my Master!" He covered his mouth shocked at what he just said

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sven turned around. "I am sorry. Did you say something?" He asked as he tilted his head. "My hearing isn't the best." He laughed.
''nothing~''

*Natsumi said while she stares out the window*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothing~''
*Natsumi said while she stares out the window*

[/QUOTE]
Sven shrugged and walked out of the classroom.

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] i repyed with add and Shira)
oh...repost?)))

Shira looked over to see add then smiled and silently snuck behind him before wraping her arms around his neck and hugging his back playfully while her tail wagged happily "hi" she said softly into his ear

@Himeragi Seiker

Sweetone said:
Ruthy hurried and got dressed incase they needed to run again, she didnt want to be running around naked.
Atrio sat on the bed and held his head in his hands "why here why now" he said with agravation

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over to see add then smiled and silently snuck behind him before wraping her arms around his neck and hugging his back playfully while her tail wagged happily "hi" she said softly into his ear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add lifted his head up slowly to see Shira behind him with a surprised look*

''oh..hey Shira''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back