• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I know you wouldn't know what to do without me."

She teased, wrapping her arm around to playfully pat his cheek with her palm.

She looked out at the open sky, frowning. She snapped her fingers, clouds forming in the shape of a bunny. She giggled, proud of herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and started out of the school gates while gesturing for the two to follow her @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

(They kinda have to hate creatures of the dark)
Oh then we better put an ad in the paper lol)

Dakota carried a few bottles over on the desk one by one, placing her hands on her hips when she was done. "Alright, let's just mix these two..." she muttered to herself as she lifted two ingredients and placed them in a bowl.

@subject 635

Lumina said:
"Yeah, I know you wouldn't know what to do without me."

She teased, wrapping her arm around to playfully pat his cheek with her palm.

She looked out at the open sky, frowning. She snapped her fingers, clouds forming in the shape of a bunny. She giggled, proud of herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"I wouldn't know what to do because there would be no one to clean up everything. I would destroy this world in a week." He laughed. "But in all seriousness, I really do thank you. We may have our little....fights, but I actually.....do not hate you."

"Is something the matter?" Madoka said, smiling as he pulled his tail away, wrapping it around his waist. "You just squealed. It was kind of cute, but that's not the important part..."

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota carried a few bottles over on the desk one by one, placing her hands on her hips when she was done. "Alright, let's just mix these two..." she muttered to herself as she lifted two ingredients and placed them in a bowl.
@subject 635
"Now let's do this" mac puts the mixture in a spray bottle being careful

635 walks around

Daniel reaver]Atrio sat up and looked out the window before his eyes went wide with fear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy looked at him and then out the window "whats wrong" she asked.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I wouldn't know what to do because there would be no one to clean up everything. I would destroy this world in a week." He laughed. "But in all seriousness, I really do thank you. We may have our little....fights, but I actually.....do not hate you."
Violetta looked at Ansom, grinning.

"Oh my! The great and powerful Ansom, doesn't hate me? What an absolute honor."

She winked, making another cloud bunny next to the first, this one with Ansom's face. She laughed a bit at it.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked at Ansom, grinning.
"Oh my! The great and powerful Ansom, doesn't hate me? What an absolute honor."

She winked, making another cloud bunny next to the first, this one with Ansom's face. She laughed a bit at it.
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. Do not ruin it." He chuckled at the cloud. "the one time I try to be nice to you, right?" He sighed before laughing. "Guess I am not meant for kindness."

Daniel reaver]Atrio grabed her and threw her off the bed as an explosion of light hit the window throwing Atrio to the opposite wall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy was thrown on the floor as a light blasted into the window "what the hell was that" she yelled.

"H-huh? Oh no nothing, something tickled my leg" she looked a little embarrassed, as she looked under the table again "I don't know what it was though...."

@Kalin Scarlet

Atrio screamed in pain before geting up and holding his shoulder with one hand while grabing ruthys with the other and running out as an angel came smashing through the window

After making the potion, Dakota looked at the bottle "Well?" She crossed her arms as she leaned her side against the wall "where do you wanna test it?"

@subject 635

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sven chuckled. "Fallen gods? That is actually pretty cool." He nodded and slouched down in his seat. "What were you the god of before you fell?" He asked.
''i forgot...but you can almost see me as a goddess of creation...''

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Daniel reaver]Atrio grabed her and threw her off the bed as an explosion of light hit the window throwing Atrio to the opposite wall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Thana looked back at Luce then to te girl and walked back over "are you ok" Thana asked as she kneeled down in front of the girl

@Himeragi Seiker @Kalin Scarlet
*Himeragi took Luce's hand*

''yeah im okay...i only fell asleep...by the way, my name's Himeragi''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i forgot...but you can almost see me as a goddess of creation...''
*Himeragi took Luce's hand*

''yeah im okay...i only fell asleep...by the way, my name's Himeragi''

[/QUOTE]
Sven nodded. "Creation? Super cool." He laughed and shook his head. "Wow....a fallen goddess. I gotta get a picture. Come jump in this selfie." He held his phone with the camera pointed towards him.

"Oh. That's kinda weird, huh?~" He replied, trying very hard not to laugh. He simply put a confused look on his face, and pointed behind Moriko. "Hey, doesn't that desert look good?" He said, slowly wrapping his tail up her leg, as she turned away.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]"Oh I'm Thana" she said happily as she stood up with himeragi and looked at her happily [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi smiled at Thana a bit*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] ''arent you that death-god girl...? correct me if im wrong here...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh I'm Thana" she said happily as she stood up with himeragi and looked at her happily

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at his hands "Man first I'm a human then I have magic then I'm blood then I'm a dragon then I'm chaos then I'm a god and now I'm a servant of death" He laughed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back