• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, a gentleman always asks permission..." Madoka says, not letting go. He smiled, and leaned closer to Moriko. "Myself? I prefer to assume its alright, until I'm told otherwise. Things are much more fun, that way." He said, his tail tickling her ankle as he looked away at nothing in particular, acting as if he wasn't doing anything.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Please

((And I'm keeping mayhem

[/QUOTE]
(Go ahead. Keep it. I really do not care about it at the moment xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha i kid i kid...besides...''
*The voice then changes to a feminine type of voice. A pink flame then forms around Natsuru and after the flame is gone, Natsumi is there. Natsuru is actually the one on the roof top*

''it seems you can be fooled by illusions...easily...besides i only joke around...hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Sven smiled. "Oh, yeah. Illusions always get me." He laughed. "I am used to seeing what I my eyes see." He shrugged. "That was a good illusion, by the way." He nodded.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Go ahead. Keep it. I really do not care about it at the moment xD )
Sven smiled. "Oh, yeah. Illusions always get me." He laughed. "I am used to seeing what I my eyes see." He shrugged. "That was a good illusion, by the way." He nodded.
''haha..thank you. the illusion i did was only an illusion of my brother, Natsuru. My name is Natsumi by the way. sounds similar doesnt it? its because we're both fallen gods''

"Don't look at me, Annie. I'm usually the one that's cleans up your messes."

She flicked the back of his head playfully, a lollipop stick sticking out the side of her mouth.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat down at a table with a mideval book and started to read it

[/QUOTE]
*Add sits down at the same table as Shira exhausted*

''too....much...books...''

Nonalaka said:
@subject 635
"Hmm I don't really have a favourite...." she tapped her chin with her finger "hmmm, this potion makes things change state when touch them, its fun for harmless pranks just pour a bit on someone's belongings and when they touch them they just melt" she chuckled.
Here!

@subject 635

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..thank you. the illusion i did was only an illusion of my brother, Natsuru. My name is Natsumi by the way. sounds similar doesnt it? its because we're both fallen gods''

[/QUOTE]
Sven chuckled. "Fallen gods? That is actually pretty cool." He nodded and slouched down in his seat. "What were you the god of before you fell?" He asked.

Shira looked over to see add then smiled and silently snuck behind him before wraping her arms around his neck and hugging his back playfully while her tail wagged happily "hi" she said softly into his ear

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:
"Don't look at me, Annie. I'm usually the one that's cleans up your messes."

She flicked the back of his head playfully, a lollipop stick sticking out the side of her mouth.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed and put his hand on the back of his head. "Oh, come on. Do not try and deny the fact that you laugh at what I do as much as I do." He smiled and poked her calf.

(I posted a reply for you. Maybe you missed it)

"You know, there are more comfortable places to sleep, besides a tree in the immediate vicinity of a dark ritual." He said. Luce crouched offering a hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Luce."

@Himeragi Seiker

PixelScoreMC said:
((Eh... it's fine. but lol, the typo had to be his name. Zerp. xDDD))
Zero grinned, beginning to explain the house. "Yeah, this is my home in the void. It's a nice little place. But in order to protect you and Esh, I had to erect a proper barrier that would hold the void at bay... Took me a long while, the void is a powerful thing. Not just anyone can just make a house and keep it there." He then remembered something important. "Being in the void means its as dark as possible.... So I had to use my powers of light to create artificial windows, a house without windows is boring." He smiled, glad that she liked the house.

"By the way, you look lovely today." He stepped up to her, and gave her a quick kiss. "Now that I'm done renovating, want to see the bedrooms?"

Modern-Home-Interior-Design.jpg

((Nudge nudge, wink wink, poke poke.))

@Metaphysics
Being completely oblivious, it took Evangel several moments to process what he said. "Sure, let's see the bedroom!" She exclaimed as her brain continued processing. Moment's later she finally realized what he was saying. "O-oh..." She said with a crimson blush as she looked down to the floor, mind racing and full of thoughts. "W-well if that's w-what you want to do..." She shyly stammered out.

Moriko giggled a bit "well I suppose its not doing any harm huh..." moriko let a small squeak as she felt a tickle to her ankle as it shocked her slightly. She glanced under the table to see what it was.

@Kalin Scarlet

"...regardless, it's still a hassle. I'm not a maid, I'm a Goddess."

She sighed, sitting down next to him.

"It's not always easy though."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
"...regardless, it's still a hassle. I'm not a maid, I'm a Goddess."

She sighed, sitting down next to him.

"It's not always easy though."

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Not easy?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well, that is the point. If it was easy to fix, it wouldn't be that chaotic now would it?" He teased. "Besides, without me, how would you stay away from boredom?" He laughed and rested his head on her shoulder. "By the way, I appreciate that you clean up everything."

"Alright" Dakota began to gather what was needed, her fingers gliding over the bottles on the shelves as she muttered the list to herself.

@subject 635

Daniel reaver](I've got one but I kinda need an angel or creature of light to do it) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy is an archangel does that work or no?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back