• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just making sure. So I guess..." Luce then slammed the table, causing the majority of the cards to fly into the air. When they had all settled, he picked up the Big Joker card. With a smirk, he looked up at Himeragi. "...I'll take this card."

@Himeragi Seiker

(How about we take the argument... And move it to the OOC!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's impossible to be immune to omnipotence. Your character is only immune to electrical-based attacks, due to her being the Goddess of Technology. That's the gist of it. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I meant it because of coding of course noone is

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Lol the only way to do that is by a strong computer virus to get by her firewall. She is, after all, the first ever code

[/QUOTE]
( xD . Ansom can do it in a flick of the wrist....literally. Let me clarify. Ansom can do anything except beat a Sanctum completely. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G......except kill Sanctums)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
( xD . Ansom can do it in a flick of the wrist....literally. Let me clarify. Ansom can do anything except beat a Sanctum completely. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G......except kill Sanctums)
((And yet.... you are not god

AsongOfIceandFire said:
ooh! hey by the way since Add is near Ansom, Ansom can probably try to be friends with Add! Add is a technician/hacker freak. so he can upload a very deadly virus that can get past the firewall...your choice now :3)))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, baby, I am sorry." He hugged her. "Maybe, we can go get ice cream." He said in a voice that somebody would use to talk to a child. "Or go to a bounce house, cake, or-" He rolled his eyes. "Do not be a baby. You didn't die...."
Shira put the back of her hand to her fore head and extirpated her motions and voice "but I felt like I did going so long without even the slightest glimps of my love" she said in a old school actors voice before smiling at him and wraping her arms around his neck

(Guis LOOK IT'S AN OOC CHAT! *points* GOOOO)

subject 635]((Plus the ONLY way to defeat without a virus is to litterally get into my head [/QUOTE] ([URL="http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-God said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-God[/URL] argument over. I think I win)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira put the back of her hand to her fore head and extirpated her motions and voice "but I felt like I did going so long without even the slightest glimps of my love" she said in a old school actors voice before smiling at him and wraping her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
''hm...maybe i shouldnt watch...''

*Add leans back on his chair putting his feet on the table putting on head phones and gets out a pocky and eats it*

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635](( I meant it because of coding of course noone is

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira is omnipotent. Here's an explanation; Omnipotence is the power to be supremely almighty and invincible, in every sense and aspect. Akira can achieve absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the conceptually impossible, like "bigger than infinity."

It's one and only wielder (as there can be only one in each fictional continuity, hence the "Above All") is fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers, and able to defeat the combined might of all Creation and it's mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort. Akira also possesses an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. He can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as his complete power database includes all potential abilities. Akira has complete mastery and exhaustive knowledge of all of his abilities, (nature, effect, characteristics, strength / weakness, etc.) including knowing which ones are best suited for every situation, all possible combos, and can use them flawlessly in any condition. Akira can instantly use and combine any number of them, often flooding their opponents with overwhelming torrents of highly efficient combinations. This power is called Complete Arsenal. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio clung tightly to ruthy in fear that another light bomb will go off

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy put a protective necklace around his neck that will keep him safe.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ok ok I will back down
(( but she can still code her things back

[/QUOTE]
(Not if he removes her ability to do so....but I won't because I am nice (<3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira put the back of her hand to her fore head and extirpated her motions and voice "but I felt like I did going so long without even the slightest glimps of my love" she said in a old school actors voice before smiling at him and wraping her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and hugged Shira. "Don't give me attitude. I might have to kill you." He didn't smile. "Anyways, hat do you want to do?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Not if he removes her ability to do so....but I won't because I am nice (<3)
("Because I am nice" PFFFTTT... Yer funny... Jk fam yer nice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back