• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have claimed him before you did" Thana said in a childish voice as she got off of Al and watched the soul "besides your just too slow" she said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Minirith sounded annoyed "This boy he holds 'IT' inside of him I must kill him before 'IT' escapes!!"

"It is nothing he has been there to long he is but a shell of his former self" Thana said to minirith as she looked back to Al and smiled before puting minirith into her chest

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 makes her way to the watchers house as she unsheaths her sword
"For cam, mayhem, for cam"

She opens the door

[/QUOTE]
Al looks at the girl "Who are you my name is Al" He said with a smile

( xD did I forget to mention that watcher is an omnipotent that created the house so it could have infinite rooms and thanas is one of them plus her door just looks like the rest)

Cam wakes up and heads after Al before speaking to himself "You bastard it was your fault!"

Al stands up and walks over "Might I ask your name?" He says with a smile

Thana stared at her "you shall not move one inch al" she said sternly as she stared at the girl before grabing Al and pulling him away from her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at her "you shall not move one inch al" she said sternly as she stared at the girl

[/QUOTE]
Al stood in the doorway "Too late" He said in a childish tone

Cam bursts into the house and sighs "Which door!?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 keeps eye contact with al as ishe keeps motioning temptingly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "You never answered me"

Al coughs up blood before pulling the sword out "Re-Really now that almost hit my Master"

Cam bursted through the doorway and stared at Al "You....You are dead!!!" He said as he charged at him

Thana brought her hands around and grabed the girls cheeks before kissing her then pulling away as a black strand flew from the girls mouth to thanas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back