• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I was just going off of what aria said about akira and watcher that's all)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, I thought you had made a character who was omnipotent, so I was confused as to why you brought up Aria. I see what you mean now xD )))

(We have one bad ass group.. Supreme God, Anti-God, Sanctums.) @AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, I thought you had made a character who was omnipotent, so I was confused as to why you brought up Aria. I see what you mean now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(No I didn't make one don't worry..... I don't even know how we got onto this subject in the first place)

Luce began to slowly massage the oil into her skin, starting from her shoulders. As the oil was worked into her skin, Himeragi could feel it get warmer, each rub bringing more warmth, and its scent relaxing her muscles. " So, what are you, exactly? " Luce asked, as he continued his work.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="subject 635]635's body is limp as a flame ignites in her hand and travels up her arm burning her

[/QUOTE]
Al kneels down next to her "For the sake of Cam I'm not letting you die!" He said as he tried to gain control of the flame causing insane pain

Thana sighed and pushed the boys out of the way "you guys are just gonna die if you try to save her" Thana said as she held the soul out over the girls chest then droped it leting it fall into her chest and bring life back to her body

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 has a pulse but breaths heavily
"My... serum...."

[/QUOTE]
Al smiles as he finishes putting the serum in a bottle "Waaay ahead of you"

"Al can go grabe another vial of the 365 serum" Thana said to them as she stood over the girl and waited for them to return before taking the vial from Al and smiling at him before stabbing it into the girls chest and injecting it into her

[QUOTE="subject 635]The flame goes out but the sybol is burned into my skin

[/QUOTE]
Cam hugs her tightly "I thought you were gone!!" He said as tears flooded his face

"That sounds pretty awesome..." he says, smiling. Luce poured more oil onto the small of her back, and resumed the massage. "So, what is someone like you doing serving food and drinks, and calling people master?" He said, laughing while rubbing his thumbs down the middle of her back, along each side of her spine.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="subject 635]Gets serum to go into blood stream as she hugs cam
"Wh-what happened?"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he looked at the gaping hole in his chest before falling over and passing out Cam laughs "That happened"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "so... what... happened...?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "You came in here and just randomly attacked that idiot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back