• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks surprised "I did...."

[/QUOTE]
Al sat up holding on to Thana as support "Indeed you did..."

Al realised where he grabbed Thana and layed back down praying

Thana just giggled as she walked Al over to another coffin lookin bed and layed him down on it "rest tonight ok" she said to him before walking over and helping can and the girl up then turnings to Al "oh and never tough me there again" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just giggled as she walked Al over to another coffin lookin bed and layed him down on it "rest tonight ok" she said to him before walking over and helping can and the girl up then turnings to Al "oh and never tough me there again" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "I didn't mean too!!" He said before passing out Cam hugged 635 "I told you no matter what you are I will always love you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira cried out with delight as she held close to ansom "this is the best" she yelled out as the ride went on
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "you two want a drink" she asked them before walking out her room and waiting for them

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "Yes I would Thana thanks!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "oh... y-you read it...."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled before hugging 635 "I love you"

Violetta teleported next to a random tree in the courtyard, her arms wrapped around her knees, her face hidden. Her pink hair fell about her sides in waves.

Stupid Ansom. He likes Chaos. He likes death.

She sighed.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "yes please Thana"
Hugs cam back

[/QUOTE]
Cam picks up 635 and looks at Al "I'm sorry old friend..."

"So you really do have a thing for this, huh?" Luce said, moving his hands back up to her neck. "I hope I make this enjoyable for you, then. "He said, as he took a small drop of the oil, and spread it across Hime's neck. After massaging it in, he leaned in closely to her, and blew onto her neck softly. The surface of her neck and a bit of her shoulder lit up with a gentle, pleasurable warmth.

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:
Violetta teleported next to a random tree in the courtyard, her arms wrapped around her knees, her face hidden. Her pink hair fell about her sides in waves.

She sighed.
Milo notices violetta and goes to her

"Hey.. what's wronf?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "It is pretty sweet, huh?" He yelled out. Once the ride ended, he got out and sat down on a nearby bench.

Lumina said:

She sighed.
(Death??? He only killed one person ever.....and he brought him back to life xD )

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mayhem flys back to 635 and turns back into the sword

[/QUOTE]
Cam looks at Al some more "I need you to finish him 635" He says coldly

Blake watched the girl run off then slowly got up and followed her "hath thy really fallen for on thy can not have" he said to him self as he walked up behind milo to see what the girl needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back