• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Who, Ansom?" She paused and looked at the bottle " Alright if you say so... but I have a feeling he'd figure it out before we even get that far... and its nothing to what he would do in return" she shrugged her shoulders.

@subject 635

Metaphysics said:
"I promise you. I won't die." She said solemnly as she hugged him in a comforting way. "I'll always love you, I'll always find a way back to you I swear." She added. She then smiled. "And you can't search in heaven silly, you already destroyed it." She joked as she slowly let go ad backed up a bit. "So...let's go see the bedroom." She said with a warm smile.
Zero nodded, the tears evaporating as his expression turned completely normal again. "Follow me, I guess." Zero took her hand gently, and started walking through the hall. He then reached a door, slightly larger than the others, and opened it.

bedroom-decorating-bedroom-with-white-wall-design-wooden-floor-fitted-black-bed-of-the-three-lamps-hanging-and-mirrors-sit-chair-covers-one-door-modern-black-and-white-room-decor.jpg

You forgot to make the bed Zero! Dammit, that was like, the most important part.

He snapped his fingers, causing the sheets to rearrange themselves until it was a neatly made bed. "Don't walk through that porch door by the way, you'll end up being eaten by the void."

@Metaphysics

Nonalaka said:
"Who, Ansom?" She paused and looked at the bottle " Alright if you say so... but I have a feeling he'd figure it out before we even get that far... and its nothing to what he would do in return" she shrugged her shoulders.
@subject 635
Mac looks at her "ok then..... how about we try it on someones phone or something?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed sloghtly and leaned her head on ansoms "I'm glad I could be enough" she said as she watched the fire works with him before kissing his cheek back
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, Hun. You are more than enough." He smiled and held her tight.

"Hmmm, okay" she replied, handing him the bottle "lead the way" she continued as she put her hands in her pockets. "So, who's this girl you are searching for exactly?"

@subject 635

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, okay" she replied, handing him the bottle "lead the way" she continued as she put her hands in her pockets. "So, who's this girl you are searching for exactly?"
@subject 635
Mac looks at Dakota "She is very dangerous and was not supposed to leave..... I am here to retrieve her or judge her..."

He finds a phone on the bench and sprays it

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at cam "y-yea......." she standss up as crackling is heard and then her bones heal

[/QUOTE]
Al falls over from the hole in his head and Cam speaks "Sorry to do that to you it's just that man....."

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at cam "Its ok....." her eyes return to normal "oh.... hey im gonna go to what i was gonna do.... is that ok?"

[/QUOTE]
Cam looks confused "What were you gonna do?"

(SRRY If replies are late I'm headed to school so please bare with me!)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, Hun. You are more than enough." He smiled and held her tight.
Shira giggled happily then kissed ansoms cheek "I'm glad for that" she said softy as she smiled at ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
Lol these two need excitement)
Ruthy healed his right leg as it had a small broken bone in it.
Atrio sat there looking out the window as ruthy healed him "ruthy is there any one we can go too" he asked

Thana stood there looking at cam coldly "you made a bad choise provoking death" a whisper said as her and Al dissapered into black smoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily then kissed ansoms cheek "I'm glad for that" she said softy as she smiled at ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio sat there looking out the window as ruthy healed him "ruthy is there any one we can go too" he asked

Thana stood there looking at cam coldly "you made a bad choise provoking death" a whisper said as her and Al dissapered into black smoke

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched the hole in his head "I-It hurts!"

Thana stood there with Al in oblivion as the hole started to heal "it will feel better soon don't worry" Thana said as she stood and looked out over the land

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood there with Al in oblivion as the hole started to heal "it will feel better soon don't worry" Thana said as she stood and looked out over the land

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around with the eye he still had "We're in Oblivion huh?"

Thana nodded her head as she held her hands out in front of her before a black ball appered in it then she sprea her hands out to the sides causing the ball to break apart into smaller ones and fly off into the distance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded her head as she held her hands out in front of her before a black ball appered in it then she sprea her hands out to the sides causing the ball to break apart into smaller ones and fly off into the distance

[/QUOTE]
Al covered his eye with one of his hands "Damn what exactly was that?"

"Huh, I see well she hasn't seed to cause much havoc from what I can see anyways" she replied as she gave a yawn and a stretch.

@subject 635

Madoka nodded, unable to stop laughing. "I couldn't help myself. And then after I did it, I couldn't bring myself to stop. Your reactions were cute.~" he said, patting her hand softly. "Oh, and you're red again."

@Nonalaka

----

Luce laughed as he found Hime had drifted off to sleep. He brought a chair over near the couch, and closed his eyes as well. "I guess I'm better at this than I thought." Luce said to himself, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned into the chair.

@Himeragi Seiker

"I just gave some stray souls that I found while I was on earth a home that's all" Thana said as she walked over to Al and sat down next to him and brought her knees to her chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I just gave some stray souls that I found while I was on earth a home that's all" Thana said as she walked over to Al and sat down next to him and brought her knees to her chest

[/QUOTE]
Al patted Thana on the head "Hey what's wrong?"

"They hurt my fAmily.....they will pay for attacking me" she said in her soft inocent voice before she stood up and shadow flooded Al and thana bringing them back to her room before she walked over to her bed and layed down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They hurt my fAmily.....they will pay for attacking me" she said in her soft inocent voice before she stood up and shadow flooded Al and thaba bringing them back to her room before she walked over to her bed and layed down

[/QUOTE]
Al poked her on the forehead "Hey it's my job to protect you" He said with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back