• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
635 looks at cam

"i havent told anyone but.... im trying to find these ancient chaos orbs...."

Mac looks at Dakota "trust me...... she is utterly evil...."

@Nokalaka

Blake started to walk away from milo and the other girl "I'll see you around then thy beautiful flower" he said as he smiled back at milo

"Ahh, I-I know, I'm just a bit embarrassed, I'm easily spooked just" she hid her face by looking down trying to regain her composure, eventually her face cooled to it normal colour.

@Kalin Scarlet

Blake stoped and turned back to milo "thy names is Blake I hope such a beauty can remember it for when we next meet" he said with a smile to her before he started to walk twoards the school gates

@subject 635

Blake walked out of the gates and down the street "I've found you my master" he said to him self As he stoped infront of a house and looked at it

"How about we go on another walk? I'm sure you could use the air." Madoka said, tickling Moriko's leg once more, then pulling his tail away.

@Nonalaka

"Fair enough, I believe you." She replied, as she glanced at her phone to check the time.

@subject 635

She felt the tickle but tried to ignore it. "Ah, sure. Peaches wants to get out and walk around anyways" she smiled.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Then lets get going.~" He said, standing up from the table, still holding Moriko's hand.

@Nonalaka

635 says "i need to find them...."

635 "but... i want to stay with you cam...."

she thinks *why... why cant i think of nothing but him....*

@shortyshot8

Violetta looks at Milo, putting a finger on her lips in thought.

"Is that subject six hundred...something or other?"

She stood up, dusting off her pants. She snapped her fingers and 635 popped right next to her.

"Here ya go."

@subject 635

"Alright!" She said with a smile as she stood up. "Do you have any plans where to go?", she asked, looking down at their hands. 'He really meant what he said about asking earlier huh.' She thought to herself, letting a small chuckle.

@Kalin Scarlet

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero nodded, the tears evaporating as his expression turned completely normal again. "Follow me, I guess." Zero took her hand gently, and started walking through the hall. He then reached a door, slightly larger than the others, and opened it.
bedroom-decorating-bedroom-with-white-wall-design-wooden-floor-fitted-black-bed-of-the-three-lamps-hanging-and-mirrors-sit-chair-covers-one-door-modern-black-and-white-room-decor.jpg

You forgot to make the bed Zero! Dammit, that was like, the most important part.

He snapped his fingers, causing the sheets to rearrange themselves until it was a neatly made bed. "Don't walk through that porch door by the way, you'll end up being eaten by the void."

@Metaphysics
"Oh okay." Eve said, happy that Zero had returned to his calm self. She chuckled a bit when she saw the bed form. "Haha, you actually forgot the bed?" She asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 says "i need to find them...."

635 "but... i want to stay with you cam...."

she thinks *why... why cant i think of nothing but him....*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughs "If you need to leave being the man I am I will respect your decision" He says before looking down

Cam stands up and looks at his twisted leg and starts to limp back to the school "D-Damn it Al why?"

Milo walks up to 635 "Hello..." she grabs 635's arm " you are coming with me....." Milo starts to glitch out with 635

635 struggles to be released "let go of me...."

Cam reaches the school and sees Milo and 635 and yells "Hey what are you doing to her!!" He said as a giant claw lade extends out of his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah well you need to get stronger before you can do that" Thana said as she layed on her bed with her eyes closed

[/QUOTE]
Al looked annoyed "I don't care how strong I need to be I will still protect you!"

"No. I'd prefer to wing it." Madoka said, smiling at her. "What were you thinking about, just now?"

Milo looks at 635 "now come on....dont be that way...."

635's arm ignites as Milo pulls away fanning her arm around

Milo looks at 635 "why did you do that..."

635 backs up some "because im not done here...."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam reaches the school and sees Milo and 635 and yells "Hey what are you doing to her!!" He said as a giant claw lade extends out of his hand

Al looked annoyed "I don't care how strong I need to be I will still protect you!"
Thana giggled and brought one hand up to his cheek and rubbed it softly "you should meet the other six some time" Thana said as she layed there with her eyes closed and one hand on als cheek

Blake stood there on a sky skraper "hath thy fallen for some one thy master won't allow me to have" he said as he looked out over the city from the building

635 backs up to the wall and accidentally kicks an orb out of the tall grass toward Milo

Milo looks at it "what is this..." Milo bends down and touches it and is immediately glitching out with bolts coming from her while she is screaming in pain

Milo then is blown back and hits the wall

"Huh? I was just thinking that you really meant what you said about the asking thing" she giggled a bit as she gestured towards his hand.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back