• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nenma touched his face and saw the tears. "Oh man I must look like a freakin wimp heh." He sat down next to her. "Well let me tell you a story. Me and my sister were once normal people but we were soon became part of a test that made us something more. We were created to kill demons but sis didn't like that so she planned a way to get us out of there. She used her power which made her body just like whatever she was touching. And broke a way out but a more devolped test sub stopped us she fought him she didn't even scratch the gut he was unbeliveable I don't get his power but he said he could control space and I belive him he killed sis I got away and relized later she never intended on getting out she knew she would die and she was happy to do so that dumbass didn't even ask how I felt." Nenma began to cry again.

"Oh.." She fell silent again, leaning forward and placing her small chin on the soda'a top. " I'm sorry.." The thought of family never came to her mind when people spoke of their problems, this being because she never really had any that she can remember clearly. She looked up at the stars, feeling a slight warmth in the foggy memories they held.

Nenma looked over at her and sighed. "So I told you my sob fest your turn tell me about you Koyuki." He rested his head on her lap. "So come on story time story time story time." He began chanting looking up at her.

Her cheeks flooded pink and she nervously lifted his head from her lap, scooted over, and tried to placed his head down on the space between them gently, but accidentally dropped it. "I'm sorry!" She Squeaked quietly, her hands covering her mouth.

Nenma rubbed his head. "It's fine but I'm alittle sad you don't trust me enough to let me use your lap pillow still I hear about you Koyuki." Nenma went back to chanting story time.

Koyuki pouted for a moment, confused at his words considering they just met. Nevertheless, she turned her diminutive frame to face forward again, and began thinking of how to put it. "uh.." She was stumped, knowing there was a small possibility she could explain it correctly. Embarrassment began to rise when she realized how much time she was taking and she jumped up, holding her face. Her mind didn't let her heart cool and she turned to face him, pink staining her pale cheeks. There was a bit of nervousness in her eyes as she held out a hand. "I-I can probably show you..better than I can explain.." Her last bit of words were quiet as she thought about retreating her gesture.

It seemed strange, but she slipped her shoes off and gripped his hand as tight as she could, which wasn't very tight. She turned away from him and reached out a hand into the air in front of her. After a moment her hand was engulfed into emptiness, and waves of blue translucent liquid splashed out at them like rain on a side walk, though it wasn't wet. The liquid crept up her arm until it completely pulled them into the puddle-like light.

They were transported to an area only she could enter without help. Koyuki opened her eyes, a soft smile on her face. The area was cool and a deep blue, like stepping into a sea of stars that seemed to dance, though they never moved. She let go of his hand and walked forward, her bare feet making ripples against the clear terra.

Koyuki continued to walk forward until she was greeted by a tendril of silver light. She reached a frail hand out and grazed it, watching it fall apart into speckles of light and reform. She blushed, noticing herself getting carried away, and looked over her shoulder. "You could say that.." She said nervously before reaching into the nothingness behind the silver light and pulling out another one, only this time she placed it on the floor. The light scattered and formed into a bowl-like puddle. "Were in a dimension between dimensions.." She whispered, frowning as she tried to calm down.

The water began to reflect an image of a younger Koyuki sitting in the snow, and she was accompanied by a black figure. The figure picked Koyuki up and brought her to a woman, who looked a lot like her. The woman explained to Koyuki about her powers, and that she was the last descendent of a clan who lived in a space within spaces, and hunted or helped the creatures both good and evil in other dimensions. This was a memory of Koyukis, but it fogged over before it could go any farther. "That's the only thing I've ever been able to remember about my past.." She looked down, breaking the puddle of water into the air. "I can never say it to others.."

(Sorry had to do something.)

Nenma walked over to her and put and pet her head. "You know if that's all the memory you got you don't need to worry at all. I'll help you make great memorys ones that will never fade away of fog up. You can bet that if your in trouble I'll be your knight in shining armor and save you." He got on one knee. "Please allow me the honor of being your knight." He looked up at her and smiled. "Princess."

"W-w-w-what??" Koyuki started to back away, her skin layering pink, when she tripped on her own feet and fell onto her back. She sat up, fixing her clothes, and stared at him as if he scared her.

Koyuki looked down, her hands were pressed against the cloth of her skirt and her small feet laid out in front of her. She couldn't fully process his words as she was confused and couldn't speak because of her nervousness.

"Hey you even listening to me here I am asking if we can be friends and your not even listening. Geez." Nenma shrugged and held out his hand. "So how bout it Princess friends?"

"Y-yes I am." She gave a nod and exhaled a long breath, smiling calmly. She pulled her knees up to rest her chin on and looked at him, a gentle expression on her soft features. "Friends."

She nodded and stood, quietly making her way beside him. "It just takes a wish." She said this only a second before pushing him into the nothingness and leaping in behind after him. They began to fall rapidly yet she didn't fight against the air and closed her eyes, imaging the area they had left from, where her shoes were placed. Koyuki opened her eyes and a blue portal opened like the one before, sending them hitting the ground.

Zero gripped his hand, and grinned. "Looks like that power still works... Darkness Emporium!" the nearby darkness of the surrounding scenery devolves, forming a dark sphere outside Zero which slowly crushes in on him, eventually it envelopes him and he appears next to Layla once again, him back to his normal self. "Heyo!" he yells, "I'ma back!" He grins widely, his eyes glowing yellow, and a small cut on his cheek.

Nenma flipped around and landed on his feet he held his arms out and caught Koyuki princess style. "You okay princess?" He said tilting his head and smiling.

Cypher was at his desk looking through a microscope when he heard a lot of rumbling outside. He did a quick investigation and saw some kids on the roof of a near by building. He sighed putting on his jacket to walk outside. Once there he looked up and shouted "G-get down-n from there!" With a brief pause "P-please."

Nenma looked down at the kid. "Sure thing bud! Come on Koyuki." He grabbed her and jumped down. He looked at the boy. "Yo mind watching her for me take her to the dorms." He let Koyuki down. "You gonna be okay without your loyal knight princess?"

She looked at Nenma as if, for once, she wasn't nervous even though she was. "I'll be ok." Koyuki smiled and pushed her hands into her sweater's pockets.

"Actually I'm quite busy at the moment so...yes I do mind." Cypher coughed lightly and knelt down putting his hands on the ground and in a bright flash turned the area where his hands were at into clay. He manipulated this clay out of the ground and formed it into a doll of a little girl. One the back of her head he wrote a symbol and whispered into its ear. It moved slightly at first but then looked up at the girl and reached out its hand. "However she will take you where you need to go just tell her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back