• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes it is you dirty pervert" shira said with a slight blush as she weakly took a step to the door before stumbling again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom managed to catch Shira before she fell. "Look. I didn't mean to stare at your breasts, but I was trying to look at the position I was in and you breasts are kind of....hard to miss." He chuckled and put her back on her feet, leaving his hand on her back.

Shira crossed her arms "well don't do it again unless I say you can" she said before she looked around the room as her stomach growled

@AsongOfIceandFire

Madoka's ears poked up slightly at Her words. "You're serious. Are you sure? I'm sure the stake to the heart might be easier than dealing with a guy who drags you around places and licks you half the time, and occasionally drains you of blood the other half..." He says, knowing from the beat of her heart that she at least meant it when she would be his friend.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira crossed her arms "well don't do it again unless I say you can" she said before she looked around the room as her stomach growled
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Fine." He laughed when he heard Shira's stomach growl. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

Shira blushed some more and crossed her arms "yes" she said softly as she fell to her knees and held her head with one hand while diying there

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more and smiled "I-i am" he asked curiously as he thought about it then looked at her and blishes more "a-am I g-good at k-kissing?" He asked nervously
@Sweetone @sweetone

[/QUOTE]
"yes you are a good kisser" she said to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed some more and crossed her arms "yes" she said softly as she fell to her knees and held her head with one hand while diying there
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom just laughed and shook his head. "What are you hungry for?" He asked. "Do you want to go out somewhere or do you want me to make something?" He knelt down and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Does it look like I can walk at the moment" she said agravatedly as she looked at him while her tail wagged happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

shade made the land disapear and shade and sivex were standing in the woods again shade loooked at sivex what do you wanna do now cuz its your turn to choose @AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Does it look like I can walk at the moment" she said agravatedly as she looked at him while her tail wagged happily
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Alright, alright. No need to get snappy." He put his arm around her waist and brought her to the couch. "What do you want me to make?" He asked.

shyland said:
shade made the land disapear and shade and sivex were standing in the woods again shade loooked at sivex what do you wanna do now cuz its your turn to choose @AsongOfIceandFire
Sivex yawned. "Actually, I am pretty tired. I have not slept in atleast a day." He laughed. "Can I crash at your place. I do not think my roommate is fond of me."

Daniel reaver]Atrio just blushed more and looked away "o-oh" he said with a smile as he started to get up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and sat up and looked out the window.

Shira just shrugged then layed down again and stared at the wall "I just want food" she said softly as she thought of Al

@AsongOfIceandFire @shortyshot8

"Why me?" Atrio asked softly hoping she didn't take offense to his question

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Alright, alright. No need to get snappy." He put his arm around her waist and brought her to the couch. "What do you want me to make?" He asked.
Sivex yawned. "Actually, I am pretty tired. I have not slept in atleast a day." He laughed. "Can I crash at your place. I do not think my roommate is fond of me."
um yea shade says softly you can shade says yawning as well lets go back then shade says taking sivexs and and walking to the dorms

Lumina said:
Violetta bowed, grinning.
"My name is Violetta. Goddess of Time, at your service."

--

Lumina swallowed. Did he just - yeah, he did.

She blushed, turning toward him.

"y-yeah, sure, I could do that..."

@Himeragi Seiker
''goddess of time...huh? i know a friend who is an administrator of Time and Space, maybe i can introduce you to him. and im a God Eater...but dont worry i wont eat you hahaha''

--

''alright, just tell me where you want to go whenever you want''

*Suzano said as he kissed Lumina's forehead*

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed then turned to ruthy before hesitantly wraping his arms around her and pulling her close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Did al and shira get back to eachother?)

She smiled and snuggled into his arms "i got to shower but I dont want to move" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed and smiled as he layed his head onto ruthys sholder "you were my first kiss to" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
"you were mine also" she said and leaned against his chest and smiled.

Shira smiled happily and took a taco before taking a big bite of it then another and another

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed and looked at ruthy with his eyes she was beautiful more beautiful than any thing he's ever seen

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily and took a taco before taking a big bite of it then another and another
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom ate one taco and pushed the plate closer to Shira. "Eat as much as you like." He smiled and leaned back on the couch. "You are very pretty, you know that?" He tilted his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back