• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Ally looked at Dylan as she hopped off Han's back, "What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

Han sighed and looked at Ally as she climbed into the seat. "She meant a bad place. That's all there is too it." He said making his sword appear on his back as he placed an elbow on his window.

Kio climbed in the back next to Ally, "How OLD are you guys? You have a kid!" He said looking at Han.

Ally looked at Kio, "I'm his sister. Not a blood relative, I'm adopted." She said with a smile.

@Sixxx
Dylan drove up the drive way of her old house , the big beautiful house was cold and empty "the servents have probably all left" she said as she steped out and walk thro the front door and saw her parents and sisters rotting corpses " back door, Ally dosent need to see that" she said coldly

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly then hesitantly weaved his hand into hers "you know your the first girl I've ever talked to right" he said with a small smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

@Sweetone
"well your great at it and I would have never known" she said with a smile.

Atrio blushed more and smiled "I-i am" he asked curiously as he thought about it then looked at her and blishes more "a-am I g-good at k-kissing?" He asked nervously

@Sweetone @sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Violetta put her hands on her hips, grinning.
"You're welcome. What's your name?"

--

"I'm still gonna make you some. It's tomato bisque."

@Himeragi Seiker
''my name is Ciella. whats yours?''

--

''okay...sure. oh and you wanna go out sometime later maybe?''

*Suzano said looking back at Lumina with a smile*

Han pointed to Kio, "Your a Death God, take their souls." He said pointing to the corpses asa they rotted. "You got this. By the way, send them to hell. They deserve it."

Kio made a sword appear and walked over to the bodies, "Who did this?" Kio asked, when Han told him what happened he shook his head, "Well you did good." Kio stabbed the bodies in the chests and sent their souls to hell.

Ally followed Dylan to the backdoor, "Sis, why do you and brother treat me like a child? I think I'm old enough to know somethings now." She said looking at Dylan.

@Sixxx

Madoka turned away."Well...my existence is a lonely one, you understand, and...I've never had many companions. Most either feared me, or wanted to use me. It never worked out for any of them. What...what I wanted to ask was...knowing what I am, fully, both the creature of darkness, and the spirit of joy...could you still...be my friend?" Madoka stood there quietly for a moment, before letting out a loud groan. "Ugh, that was pathetic. Just forget about it, I'll just go stake myself now..." He said, turning his back fully to Mariko.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Daniel just lauphed slightly and kissed blues fore head "I guess we should get going soon" he said as he though of what it was going to be like for him and blue and if she would like the vacation [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slightly woke up a while later and looked around then smiled up at ansom thinking it was Al
@AsongOfIceandFire SER\]

[/QUOTE]
Ansom had been awake for awhile so he looked over at Shira. "You are awake?" He smiled. I better get her back to Al. "Come on. Let's get you back to your boyfriend." He said as he stood up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around in surprise. It was nicer and more clean on the inside. He looked at the menu that was above the cashiers. He spoke♅...
“ I know, right? Do you want to get a seat while I order for us, or do you want to come up and order with me? ”

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

((( Did Zero say that to Akira?
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Serenity smiled. "I'll get a seat. Surprise me with whatever you get." She chuckled and sat down at a table for two. She pulled out her phone that Ansom had gotten her and she began to tap on it.

"Ah, wait!" She tugged his sleeve "No-one should be lonely, its a bad feeling.... of course I'll be your friend" she replied with a small smile.

@Kalin Scarlet

Shiras eyes went wide when she realized it was ansom and screamed as she fell off the couch then layed there in pain and wined

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide when she realized it was ansom and screamed as she fell off the couch then layed there in pain and wined
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "Geez...." He sighed and picked up Shira before setting her on her feet. "Be careful. You may still experience nausea and dulling pain." He nodded.

Shira stood up but still gripped ansom so she didn't fall down again before she looked up at andom and blushed "what did you do to me while I slept" she said

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stood up but still gripped ansom so she didn't fall down again

[/QUOTE]
"Look....I will forget about last night." Ansom said. "I should've known it didn't mean anything." He muttered but then smiled. "Just be careful, okay?" He held her arms to help support her.

Shira glared at him then pushed him to the ground and sat on him "what did you do to me last night" she said in a seductiv voice as she sat in his lap with her hands to his chest holding him down

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira glared at him then pushed him to the ground and sat on him "what did you do to me last night" she said in a seductiv voice as she sat in his lap with her hands to his chest holding him down
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Me? I didn't do anything that you didn't do first." He said before realizing his position. "Why are you sitting on me?" He asked. "I mean, it isn't bothering me. I just want to know why." He shrugged.

trix said:
Trix looks thoughtful for a moment then looked up at the sky "I hve my own place, its small but its enough for me" she shrugged her one shoulder slightly. When he poked her cheek she raised an eyebrow at him and stuck her tongue out at him.
"Your own place that's nice! More privacy..." He winks and nudges her "Well anyways... Wanna hang out at your place or mine?" He smiles.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Me? I didn't do anything that you didn't do first." He said before realizing his position. "Why are you sitting on me?" He asked. "I mean, it isn't bothering me. I just want to know why." He shrugged.
Shira growled as she held him onto the ground "what did you do to me" she said in a stern voice ignoring his question

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira growled as she held him onto the ground "what did you do to me" she said in a stern voice ignoring his question
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"I may have kissed your neck." Ansom smiled. "But you did it first, so do not get mad at me." He sighed. "We also snuggled." He shrugged. "We got pretty close. Much like how we are now." He chuckled and looked down before returning his gaze to Shira.

Ansom shook his head and smiled innocently. "Oh nothing. It is just that your top is a little loose." He chuckled but when she began to lie down on him he raised an eyebrow. "Is this intentional?"

@Daniel reaver

Shira glared at him "don't look at my Brests without permission!" She said as she tryed to get off of ansom but fell over again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira glared at him "don't look at my Brests without permission!" She said as she tryed to get off of ansom but fell over again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and stood up, bringing Shira up with him. "Then do not flaunt them." He smiled and made sure Shira was balanced before letting go of her.

"Yes it is you dirty pervert" shira said with a slight blush as she weakly took a step to the door before stumbling again

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back