• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sword flies upward and into the ceiling, Kitsune forming upside-down, standing on the ceiling with a hand on the hilt of the blade. "You're one tricky little girl, Ookami. To think you had the strength to travel an entire thirteen dimensions while moments away from death. Don't worry though sister, I'll put you out of your misery." She floats down next to Ookami, blade to Ookami's neck.

Elizabeth backsteps quickly and rushes at Kitsune, attempting to tackle her. "I won't allow anyone to be killed in my house!" She says, not really understanding what is going on.

Kitsune raises her free hand towards Elizabeth, creating a barrier of dark matter. "Do not interfere in the problems between sisters. If you even try to stop me, I'll kill you as well. Besides, didn't she try and get you killed...?" Kitsune had an evil smirk upon her face, getting ready to stab the blade down. Just as she starts to move the blade, Ookami appears behind Kitsune, her half-dead body weakly holding Kitsune, about to induce the utmost of suffering upon herself and Kitsune, by trying to take them to a realm of which fear is all that exists for those within, but she's too weak to do so, Kitsune turning around and slamming Ookami into the wall, blade to her neck. Ookami coughs up blood, her head hanging down from how weak her body was.

Elizabeth starts ramming the barrier of dark matter, trying to break through. "No one...is going...to be killed...IN MY HOUSE!" She yells angrily, not really caring that Ookami had tried to get her killed. It didn't really matter in her opinion.

Christopher reappeared within the outskirt of the schools campus. "I suppose I should go before Luna fusses at me again." With that, the body itself collapsed, returning to Laylas form instead of Luna.

"Then show me and Ookami to the exit so I can kill her without breaking the rules of the hou- Oh wait, I don't care for rules!" She starts to swing the blade forward, about to stab it through Ookami's throat.

Elizabeth starts to glow, slamming her hand straight through the barrier and trying to pull it apart. "I will not let anyone be killed inside of my house. Get out!"

The barrier was at its weakest point when the blade was starting to touch Ookami's throat, as Kitsune was pouring all her hatred towards Ookami into the blade, making the barrier weak enough to be broken.

Elizabeth shatters the barrier and tackles Kitsune, pinning her to the ground and starting to glow bright enough to hurt someones eyes. "Leave now." She says in a deceptively calm tone.

Kitsune's blade had left a cut upon Ookami's neck from being slid off to the side when Elizabeth tackled her, causing Ookami to fall down. It was questionable if Ookami had even the slightest chance of living. Kitsune spun her blade around, starting to stab it towards the back of Elizabeth's neck. Ookami appeared, hugging Elizabeth as she takes the blade through her shoulder, stopping the blade from hitting Elizabeth. With her last moment conscious, she grabs the blade as hard as she can, and refuses to let go, falling off to the side of Elizabeth, looking as though dead. Kitsune giggles evilly, swinging Elizabeth around and slamming her to the floor. "Too late for you. She's already dead, and there's nothing you can do to change that fact. Now then... Shall I send you to the afterlife with her?"

Elizabeth calmly stands back up, her eyes glowing red with rage. She was in front of Kitsune before she could even be noticed moving and was holding Kitsune up in the air by her neck, walking towards the nearest window.

Kitsune slipped out of Elizabeth's hand, vanishing into thin air. She reforms behind Elizabeth, having been forced back to her normal form. She sat on the floor, knees inward and hands between her legs, actually about to cry upon seeing such a scene made from her sister, not knowing that she did so herself in God Form.

Elizabeth puts her hand at her side calmly, turning around to face Kitsune and calmly asking. "Why are you crying about something you yourself did?"

Kitsune looks at Elizabeth, fear immediately rushing through her body. "I-I... did this...? N-no... I would never hurt my sister..." She curls up in a ball, crying about Ookami seeming to be dead.

Elizabeth nods calmly, her glow dimming. "You can deny it all you want but it is you who did this." She says monotonously and calmly, standing completely still as if rooted in place.

Kitsune took her sword and put it up to her own chest, ready to end her life. "I-if I... killed her... Then I don't deserve... to be on this planet..." Ookami was still breathing, but it was so silent, you'd have to actually put your head on Ookami's chest to even have a chance of telling that she is.

Elizabeth's ears twitch. "Maybe she isn't dead, have you checked to see if she is breathing? Have you checked her pulse?"

"H-have you seen... the injuries...? N-nobody could survive such wounds..." Kitsune starts to poke herself hard with the blade, causing her to bleed from the center of her chest a little.

Elizabeth puts her head to Ookami's chest and hears her breathing. "You are wrong, she is still alive." She says calmly.

Kitsune hd already lightly pierced her chest with the sword, though not enough to really kill her. She pulls the blade out weakly and slowly, dropping it on the ground and looking at Ookami with fearful, worried, and sad, but somewhat relieved eyes as she hugs Ookami, ignoring the blood that stains her clothing from the center of her chest, crying like the child she truly is.

Suzu smiles. "Good, now get out." Her smile fades. "I don't want you associating with my daughter ever again. If I find you did, I will kill you." She walks over to the door and opens it. "Go."

Zero then starts walking outside of the building, and finds Layla. A tear flows down, his right cheek, but he quickly wipes it away, his eyes turning a deep, deep green. "L-layla... what are you doing here? Where is your little host friend?" His voice sounded a bit shaky.

Layla's eyes fluttered open, marbled blue optics staring at Zero. "O-oh....its you." Layla then sat up, peering at her surroundings. "Host friends?"

"Never mind... A host wouldn't let there capsule even know... " he crouched down to her sitting level, his eyes a deep pink. "interesting how your host went back into laylas form.." he turns his head slightly, and sighs. "Well, nice to see you again." he smiles gently, his eyes still a deep pink shade.

Yumi let out a long yawn she had fallen asleep on the roof of the school and finally awoke. "Oh boy another swell day hahahaha." She let out a giggle and jumped of the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back