• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher groaned as his stomach continued to rumble. As this happened, he cursed Luna for keeping him locked up inside her for so long without giving him the least bit of food. Eventually, he came across the presence of a girl whom called herself looking for Luna. This caught his attention, a grave chance for him to get something to eat. "Perfect."

Yumi saw a guy with his hands in his pockets walking. "Yo white hair have you seen an adorable little girl and that doesn't ring any bells then have you seen a dumb lovey-dovey girl.

Christopher grit his teeth together once the girl even thought about saying what she said. Before a single letter departed her lips, he huffed, giving an angered response. "Luna is my capsule. You shall not speak of her in that way you impudent little girl." With that, he flashed a menacing glare at the girl before scoffing and continuing his walk, disregarding his hunger.

"Hmm well how about that." Yumi ran at the guy and slid under his legs and hoped up on him. "Yo so I see you could read my mind how I wonder."

Christopher halted in his tracks. "I'll give you three seconds to release my hand, before I toss you." He scoffed, shoving his free hand deeper within his pocket. "1...2..."

Yumi grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I am afraid that I am not done with you." She moved her hand onto the back of his neck. "Tell me what exactly are you?"

He instantly swivled around, dodging her hand just seconds before it even came close to his shirt. He jabbed his hand forward, clutching it around her neck. Christopher then allowed his nails to grow and sink deep into the cringe of her neck. His matching crimson irises pierced her eyes while his fangs extended from the top of his mouth. "Leave. Or be my food. " With those words, he slammed her into the lockers that were standing against the wall nearby. He didn't loosen his grip or even hesitate. He simply slammed her into the opposite wall without even giving her a chance to react to the first impact.

Yumi began to laugh. "Bingo I knew you were strong." Yumi brought her legs up to his face and kicked pulling his arm with her as she let out heat though her legs.

He simply disappeared, reading her actions before she even made them. " Heat? I'm not cold though." His voice remained heard regardless of his sudden disappearance. Eventually, he reappeared behind her, wrapping his arm tightly around her neck in a chokehold within two seconds. "Leave. Or would you rather feed me?" He twisted his leg through hers, viciously pulling his leg back towards him, causing her leg to be pulled back as well in result, thus, creating an open space beneath her, hoping to make her fall.

Yumi giggled and spit out a beam of fire at the ground sending their momentum back wades and shooting flames allover her body to him. "Just who do you think I am.

Tao kisses him on the cheek. "I am going to go take a cat nap now." She goes to her and lays in bed. Suzu walks back in the room. "You better be good to her." She says seriously.

(Ugh, finally, I'm back.) After finishing his Astral Research class, Warren stepped out into the hallway to relax. That was a rather long class, He thought to himself. Who knew the realm of ghosts had so many rules?

DragonStorm said:
"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns." I shrug
Aqua's ears perked up as she sniffed the air, it seem really good. She said smiling brightly,"Well I'm looking forward to it Logan."

Her tail wagged as she waited patiently for the food like a dog.

He simply disappeared once again, only to reappear unscaved. "You're taking me lightly. I'm not supposed to be fighting girls anyway." He chuckled, tucking his hands into his front pockets. "I'm surprised you've defended yourself thus far." He stifled a yawn, allowing his eyelids to shelter his irises.

Aqua be to be thrilled and and said happily,"Thank you for the food!"

She started eating and widen her eyes,"This is really good!"

Her tail wagged as she continued eating.

Warren whistled happily to himself as he made his way back to the dorms; the day had gone surprisingly well, and he even made a new friend. He didn't have any homework for the day, either, so that was a plus. He had heard from one of his classmates that there was, in fact, another Reaper in the school, and Warren made it his mission to find that person, whoever he or she may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back