• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax stares at the ground, thinking to himself that it would be a very bad idea to get on Suzu's badside. The Watcher started to regain consciousness, slowly opening his eyes as he started recovering.

[QUOTE="captain forever]"Elizabeth? Are you there?" John walks around, looking for her.

[/QUOTE]
On his way back to the dorms, Warren heard a student calling for someone. Being the gentleman that he is, he decided to help the young man. "Looking for someone?" He inquired.

(Umm, Elizabeth is at her house, she doesn't live in the dorms jamaicanviking) Elizabeth yawns and calls out to John, "Yeah, I'm here." The Watcher smiles weakly, saying, "Thank you..." Before starting to eat.

Kitsune watches as the clone vanishes, giving an evil smirk. "Good. Now I don't have to worry about anything coming and rescuing you." She walks towards Ookami, laughing evilly slightly. Ookami calls out for somebody to help in her mind, but can't get her voice to work, knowing that she can't get anybody's help with her voice anyways, due to their location being another realm. Kitsune turned the large sword into a normal-sized sword, jabbing it straight at Ookami. Just as the blade was about to hit, Ookami managed to warp out of the realm, following whatever recently-used path out she could find. The blade made its way with Ookami though, who now lay face-up, the hole in her back present, and the blade of dark matter just barely short of piercing her heart. She was in the hallway of Elizabeth's house, right outside the room of which Midori and Elizabeth were in, barely out of the way of the door.

Elizabeth's ears perked up, sensing something odd. She stood up, being careful to not wake Midori up, and walked over to the door to the room they were in. She put her hand on the doorknob and quietly slowly counted down from ten. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3..."

Midori kept sleeping, though could feel something was terribly wrong, causing her body to curl up tightly, shaking. Ookami was barely conscious, if ever conscious at all, the blade of dark matter slowly sinking in, getting a little closer to her heart.

Elizabeth finishes counting down, "2...1..." and quickly throws open the door, looking to both sides of it and seeing Ookami. She walks outside of the room and stands in front of Ookami, attempting to pull the odd blade out of Ookami.

The blade was a bit difficult to pull out, it still sinking in even though she was trying to take it out. Eventually, just before it hit Ookami's heart, it came out slowly, seeming quite heavy. Ookami went unconscious from the pain, not even knowing Elizabeth was there.

zero come back, looking at this new form Luna took. Even though it was male, he could obviously tell it was still related to Luna. "what's this?" Zero starts laughing, his eyes a deep green. "Some wannabe god? Or perhaps a wandering spirit? That's funny..." his eyes turn red, and his deep authoritive voice comes back. "Return what belongs to me... Or you'll end up in a desert with your own pet vultures..."

"Belongs to you? Technically speaking she belongs to me. Peasant." He couldn't help but laugh for a short while, before placing his hands to rest at the top of his head. "You're the one weakening her." He grit his teeth together, allowing his pale eyelids to shield his crimson hues.

"Weakening her?" Zero laughs, and then does a weird gesture, then a dark scorpion symbol appears on his neck, glowing purple. "Perhaps.. But she never wanted to be a capsule, I know at least that much..." his eyes now glow the same purple the scorpion symbol does. "now give me back Luna, or things will get.. Messy."

"How would you know? You've only known her for a mere week or so." Christopher scoffed, kicking his foot up against the lockers. " You hurt me, you hurt Luna." He then chuckled, a humorous sense engulfing him.

"If you know any of Luna's memories... then you forgot something vitally important... I said I'd go through heaven and hell..." His eyes turn a void black color again, "To bring her back.... So prepare yourself." He ran up, and grabbed his shoulder, the instant he did so, they were both teleported outside to the back of the school, no ones around.

Christopher smirked, disappearing before the pathetic boy even finished his sentence. Although his presence was no longer seen, it was still heard. "Don't be so sure of yourself, kid." He chuckled, reappearing at the far end of the opposing hallway they were once in. "Fetch."

Zero grinds his teeth, his face seems engulfed in rage. His eyes melt, replaced, with flame, his body grows up into a full 10 feet in height, his skin decays and insects and worms crawl in and out of his sockets, bones left. His cloak catches on a black flame, and a double sided scythe appears in his hand. "You've officially pissed me off, prepare to face the consequences boy."

"Did I upset Luna's little stalker?" Christopher grimaced as he shook his head while scoffing. "What a shame. Luna will be alone again."

"I will never leave Luna, now prepare, to, DIE." He rushes forward with his Scythe, and strikes the ground in front of him, the cause of the strike doing nothing, Zero looking like a fool, however his facial expression is the same, since he is a skeleton frame now.

Christopher rolled his eyes, simply watching. "I've had my fun. And I'm full. Thanks, kid." With that he disappeared, leaving nothing behind except a pile of blood.

Zero smirked, and then started laughing, and turns back to his normal form. "Oh aren't you just a treat. I'm not a moron... If I wanted to kill you I would have... but my distraction with the whole fancy display seemed to work..." His scorpion mark on his neck now glows a bright red. "You're next... and I have you marked." his eyes glow a bright yellow, his scythe fading as he walks off.

The Watcher smiles. "Yes, I have. Thank you Suzu." He says, seeming a bit less weak. Elizabeth stares at the sword, wondering who's it was and wondering how Ookami had suddenly appeared next to the door to the room Elizabeth had been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back