• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax sighs. "The Watcher could have accidentally killed you though..." He says, grabbing The Watcher's sword and examining it, wondering how it was able to act on it's own earlier.

(@Samus)

Ookami started to slide back on the sword, all the way to the hilt, the blade around twenty feet long from Ookami's stomach to the tip of the blade, made of pure dark matter. "D-damn you... Kitsune..." Nanako was sitting on one of the clone's shoulders, swinging her feet gently as she smiled at the gruesome scene. "Such beautiful red blood~" She looked really innocent, to the point one would question if she actually knew what blood coming out of somebody meant. Ookami was practically dead at this point, Kitsune throwing her forward across the twenty-foot blade and right over next to the clone, her lifeless body laying there, head turned to face the clone. There was a single drop of blood running down Ookami's cheek, her eyes wide and reflecting absolutely nothing.

Finally, after the long journey back, he gazes at the school building, almost happy. "Luna... We're finally back..." he plops face first into the grass, and then turns over, doing snow angels in the grass.

(I'm open for rp, any new people who want to start.)

@The Dark Princess

She giggled, watching his sudden action of creating snow angels in the grass. She turned her gaze elsewhere towards the school building, observing the shadows of unsween people walking throughout the halls. "Hm?"

(I started my own rp yesterday. ^~^ Only got one person so day though ;- ;)

Male Hiroshi wanders around the school building, blade currently hidden away. He sees the two people, so he walks over. Due to his appearance, everybody seems to mistake his gender, and his voice is one that could be both male or female. "Hello. My name's Hiroshi. A pleasure to meet you." He gave a gentle smile, reaching his hand out to Luna for a handshake.

Luna paused, averting her irises directly to the newcomer that approached her. For a moment, she stuttered before taking a few steps back, sheltering herself behind a nearby tree to avoid contact. She didn't mean to come off as rude or uncanny, but she was simply the type to hide or resent those she didn't know.

Hiroshi looks at Luna, a little confused at first. Then, he realizes he scared her off, thinking at first that she's afraid of boys, then remembers he tends to come off as a girl, so that's highly unlikely to be the case. "Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you..." He gives a gentle smile as he slowly walks towards her, making sure not to approach her in a way that looks in any way harmful or scary, but rather, make himself seem quite friendly.

Luna peered around the trunk of the tree, examining the strangers form. Although his facial preferences showed female evidence, she could smell the male scent on his body. "You're a boy....why are you talking to me?" She tilted her head clockwise, forgetting Zero's presence, now having her full attention on the boy.

Hiroshi lays back in the grass, his scent suddenly changing to that of a female, though not by his own choice. Rather, Kaguya was playing tricks on him. His scent just kept changing, which actually got him mad at Kaguya, until it fully affixed itself as a female scent, and Kaguya refused to change it back. "Kaguya... I'll kill you after this..." He was painfully scratching his nose from all the scent changes. "Kaguya's really been up to some work here... My nose is in pain from having gotten used to one scent, then it changing back to what I grew out of just hours ago... Not to mention the several changes between... Kaguya, can you please refrain from changing scents after you've already gotten me used to one...?"

Luna's head straightened, extreme curiosity clouding the area of her face. "What are you?" She was no longer afraid, but was now curious as to why or how she could smell so many scents moth feminine and manly upon him. Although she usually could care less, she actually allowed her interest to reveal itself. "Kaguya...who's Kaguya?"

"Kaguya's the other inside of me. We're two separate people, forced to share the same body. It can get a little annoying at times, like when Kaguya makes me used to the male scent, then decides to change it back to female, but...It's nice to have a friend to talk to when I'm alone." The male scent vanishes completely, as well as all but the female scent, Kaguya loving to make Hiroshi's gender even harder to figure out as truly male, as Hiroshi looks female, as well as has a voice that could be either, tends to act female unknowingly, and then the scent just completes it. "Well, I have to go now... I'll be seeing you around, I hope." He starts to walk off, not wanting to tell Luna what he really is, as that would be a bit of a problem for people to know a reaper's wandering around. He eventually vanishes by walking too far away to be seen.

(Have to go for a little while.)

Luna watched Hiroshi disappear without allowing a single sound to amit from between her lips. Upon receiving the knowledge regarding his second half, she then realized he wasn't all that different from herself. Not that she truly cared or wished to know more. Even so, she turned her gaze elsewhere once his disappearance was officially confirmed by her marble blue irises.

(See yah later)

Yumi kicked a thug out in to the middle of the street she made her way to the school she was late on her first day not that she cared if anyone had a problem with her she could just beat them up but she figured she might as well hurry up

Yumi saw a student in a hood "Hey you in the hood show me around I'm new here." Yumi had completely forgot she was still holding the thug she had beaten as she approached the student.

Yumi looked at the thug and laughed "Almost forgot about him sure why not Yumi threw the guy at the man in the hood. "Say hoodie what's your name and also are you strong?" She asked with a sly smile across her face,

Luna turned her attention back to Zero, crawling over to his side." Did I ignore you?" She tilted her head sideways, poking repeatedly at the snow angel he made. "I'm sorry. He caught my attention.." She then turned her gaze toward the girl holding a said gangster in her hand. "Zero...can I eat her?"

"strong..?" Zero laughs, and yanks the man's head off his body, the skin and muscle ripped in half, blood dipping down, the spinal cord still attached to the head, he then plucks off the spinal cord, and slams it into his shadow. Shadow beasts claw at the corpse, fighting over it, until it finally disappears. He then takes the brains out of the skull, and also throws that into the shadow, all that's left now is a bloody skull. "I'm pretty sure I am... The names Zero, pleasure to meet you." his eyes are a tint of purple.

Yumi chuckled at the girl. "You want to eat me only if you can handle spicy food hahaaha!!" Yumi laughed as she let crated a flame and let it dance around her hand.

Yumi looks at Zero then the girl. "So who is this adorable little one Yumi says pointing to the girl a sly smile spread across her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back