• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You aren't? May I ask, who taught you how to lie?" Roman asked laughing. Still holding Haiiro's arm, "You are being a buzzkill."

@AriaTheWatcher

Sweetone said:
"heres a hint on what I mean" she said then kissed his lips slowly and with passion.
"Are you going to draw me kissing you? How will you manage to do that?" Castiel chuckled. "I am pretty sure that it is impossible."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Are you going to draw me kissing you? How will you manage to do that?" Castiel chuckled. "I am pretty sure that it is impossible."
Angel fell backwards and threw her hands up "baby are you going to make me say it" she said.

Sweetone said:
Angel fell backwards and threw her hands up "baby are you going to make me say it" she said.
"Say what?" Castiel tilted his head. "Are you going to draw someone else even though they don't want you to?" He asked, frowning,

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Say what?" Castiel tilted his head. "Are you going to draw someone else even though they don't want you to?" He asked, frowning,
"it starts with an S and ends with an X and has an E in the middle." She said

Sweetone said:
"Sivex?" Castiel furrowed his brow. "Is that a name?" He asked. "Are you cheating on me with someone named Sivex?" Castiel stood up.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Sivex?" Castiel furrowed his brow. "Is that a name?" He asked. "Are you cheating on me with someone named Sivex?" Castiel stood up.
"no I want you tonight I want to feel you in me again" she said

(( HAHAHAHA I LOVED THAT xD ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sweetone said:

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Why would anyone want a wet willy?" Castiel shrugged. "Angel, my dear, you are so weird."
"i want to have sex with you again" she said embaresses that she had to say it out loud.

Dakota was now in her dorm laying on the couch with a book over her face. She must have gotten bored and fallen asleep that way.

Moriko was in the kitchen baking and humming to herself as she did so, swaying through the kitchen.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Stay here, huh? Had enough of me already?" Ansom shrugged. "That didn't last long." He waved his hand and the air began to warp, swirling in a circle until it opened a vortex. He looked at everybody in he room. "Have fun." He waved and stepped into the vortex.
''oh and maybe we'll have our date some other time?''

@Lumina you dead or something? xD )))

Roman laughed, "I said I loved you already!" He sarcastically said. "Do I not get love in return?" He asked faking as if he was sad. Roman was having fun messing with Haiiro, and besides, how can she say no to herself?

@AriaTheWatcher

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''oh and maybe we'll have our date some other time?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] you dead or something? xD )))
"Maybe. I may want to stay at my dorm." Ansom said as he vanished. He appeared back in his dorm and lied down on the couch.

Castiel chuckled. "Oh? Why didn't you say that in the first place?" He shook his head. "I may be busy." He shrugged. "There is this one girl that I need to talk to."

@Sweetone

Lumina said:
((Sorry @Himeragi Seiker I've been busy with finals D:))
ah...oh by the way, yknow the orange juice Emiko gave ya? she drugged it with a sex drug that makes you sexually aroused (':3)(music)oh and good luck with finals (i dont have them yet)))

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "I said I loved you already!" He sarcastically said. "Do I not get love in return?" He asked faking as if he was sad. Roman was having fun messing with Haiiro, and besides, how can she say no to herself?
Haiiro punches Roman in the face. "Stop messing with me, please. This situation is awkward enough..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Maybe. I may want to stay at my dorm." Ansom said as he vanished. He appeared back in his dorm and lied down on the couch.
Castiel chuckled. "Oh? Why didn't you say that in the first place?" He shook his head. "I may be busy." He shrugged. "There is this one girl that I need to talk to."

@Sweetone
"oh ok ill see ya later then" she said and opened her wings and flew away. Angel decided to go see her parents grave but wouldnt have thought that the hunters had set a trap for when she came. She landed infront of their graves and talked to them about everythinv that has happened to her, next thing she knew she was trapped in a net that was tied. "wait whats going on" she said trying to free herself.

"you thought we would have never found you didnt you" the one hunter said to her as he came out of the shadows. Then two others came over and took the net down and stabbed her with a needle to put her asleep.

Sweetone said:
"oh ok ill see ya later then" she said and opened her wings and flew away. Angel decided to go see her parents grave but wouldnt have thought that the hunters had set a trap for when she came. She landed infront of their graves and talked to them about everythinv that has happened to her, next thing she knew she was trapped in a net that was tied. "wait whats going on" she said trying to free herself.
"you thought we would have never found you didnt you" the one hunter said to her as he came out of the shadows. Then two others came over and took the net down and stabbed her with a needle to put her asleep.
(How long have they been waiting there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back