• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel didn't even open his eyes when he said, "Do not even try it, Angel." He chuckled. "I know everything. How many times do I need to tell you that?" He asked.
She growled and laid on top of him with her wings on his "i will win once my love" she said and kissed his lips.

(( Haiiro always has embarrassing pictures on all her devices xD ))

Roman nodded, "You're welcome. I ain't got nothing to do today. Wanna hang out?" He asked Haiiro

@AriaTheWatcher

Sweetone said:
She growled and laid on top of him with her wings on his "i will win once my love" she said and kissed his lips.
"No. You won't. Don't lie to yourself." Cas chuckled and looked over at a girl who seemed to be drawing him. He waved at her and stood up, striking a pose.

@shyland

Roman said:
(( Haiiro always has embarrassing pictures on all her devices xD ))
Roman nodded, "You're welcome. I ain't got nothing to do today. Wanna hang out?" He asked Haiiro

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "Sure, why not. It's not like I was actually going to do much today."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"No. You won't. Don't lie to yourself." Cas chuckled and looked over at a girl who seemed to be drawing him. He waved at her and stood up, striking a pose.
@shyland
Angel fell ofg him when he stood up, she just laid there and became ignore.

"Well lets go. Just don't do anything crazy to my body and in return I'll keep yours in good shape. Deal?" He asked putting out a hand for Haiiro to shake.

Haiiro nods."Alright, but I swear if you do anything weird to my body I will kill you." She says, shaking Roman's hand.

Roman smiled, "I love you too!" He said sarcastically. He put his hand back at his side, "You're the guy. I'll follow you." He said almost bursting out into laughter.

@AriaTheWatcher

"I will when we're normal again!" Roman said running to Haiiro to catch up. He grabbed her arm and started to giggle, "I'm gonna have fun with this."

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel chuckled. "Oh, really? I am sorry." He sat back down next to Angel. "Is this good?"
@Sweetone @shyland
She looked at him and then saw a flower and placed it over his heart and giggled "there now the drawing will be prefect". She then whispered in his ear "i think I may need to redraw you later tonight" she said and winked

Roman giggled some more, "Silly silly 'boy'." He said mockingly. "Get used to it. We only have one more day like this left. Ya crybaby."

@AriaTheWatcher

Sweetone said:
She looked at him and then saw a flower and placed it over his heart and giggled "there now the drawing will be prefect". She then whispered in his ear "i think I may need to redraw you later tonight" she said and winked
Castiel raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you say, I guess. I thought your first drawing was fine, though." He shrugged.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you say, I guess. I thought your first drawing was fine, though." He shrugged.
"keep thinking about what I really mean babe" she said and kissed his neck.

"So angry. Relax and enjoy the nature." Roman said, he sighed and looked up at Haiiro, "Why are you being such a buzzkill?"

@AriaTheWatcher

Sweetone said:
"keep thinking about what I really mean babe" she said and kissed his neck.
Castiel frowned. "I have no idea. Are you implying that I need to go buy you more drawing paper? Did the old drawing of me get ruined?" He asked.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel frowned. "I have no idea. Are you implying that I need to go buy you more drawing paper? Did the old drawing of me get ruined?" He asked.
"we are going to play a drawing game in bed tonight" she said hopeing he got what she was saying.

Sweetone said:
"we are going to play a drawing game in bed tonight" she said hopeing he got what she was saying.
"Why don't you just use an easel?" Castiel asked with a confused look on his face. "It would be much easier than a bed." He poked Angel on the forehead. "Silly, girl."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Why don't you just use an easel?" Castiel asked with a confused look on his face. "It would be much easier than a bed." He poked Angel on the forehead. "Silly, girl."
"heres a hint on what I mean" she said then kissed his lips slowly and with passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back