• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Err...I didn't really think this through very well..."
"You didn't. Not at all." Roman said snickering. The pain evenutually went away. "So, what am I getting out of this?" He asked.

Haiiro frowns. "Err...no clue... I'm not even sure why I did this honestly. I must be going insane like usual." she says, shrugging.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, completely agreeing. "Preach it." A loud crash was heard behind the portal, as the sound of crackling fire grew louder. "So, I've been wondering for a while, what do you do in your free time?"
...♅Akira smirked and took another sip from his glass♅...

“ I used to spend it with Layla and the children. However that all changed when she.. ”

...♅Akira facial expression turned to pure sadness. Moments passed and it returned to normal, looking at the glass once more. He continued, an involuntary smile forming on his face as he remembered the times he had with Layla♅...

“ Now I simply enjoy the delicacies this world has to offer. ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg

((( @PixelScoreMC )))

Roman sighed, "Wanna switch back?" It was kind of boring now and he wasn't gonna do anything but bother Haiiro, by fondling himself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira and Zero are enemies. So they have their guard up when with one another. This doesn't stop them from interacting with one another casually, however. )))

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy saw Akira and Zero and flew down to him and landed infront of the boys. She bowed at them and smiled "hello boys"

Roman frowned, "Haiiro... don't tell me you fucked something up." He looked up at her, "If you did, I'll mess something up in return."

@AriaTheWatcher

Lyre walked around the school courtyard. He stopped and grabbed his guitar, playing a song.

Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud

he is more than a man he's a shiny golden god.

If you think it's time to fucking rock, and fucking roll, out of control,

well then you know you got to rock the block,

and fucking suck my fucking cock,

'cause when you rule, you fucking school all of the fools, out of their jewels,

'cause if you think it's time,

if you think it's time,

if you think it's time to fucking rock.

He is going to kick your fucking ass,

and you know his name is Lyre on the bass,

rocking and fucking rolling,

and fucking rocking,

and fucking rolling,

and fucking

[media]

[/media]

Roman looked away from Haiiro, "Yep. You do that." He said hiding his face... or well hers. "I feel odd, with myself on top of me."

@AriaTheWatcher

Dakota continued to walk, taking out a book and reading as she did so, not noticing that the male had left his dorm.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Haiiro blushes, getting off of Roman. "Err...well looks like we'd better get used to being eachother for the time being..."

Roman nodded, "Yeah... I don't really know how to act like you." He said still looking away from Haiiro. Roman remained to look away from her because of the fact he was blushing.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns. "Oh yeah...I forgot. I still have my powers, and you still have your powers..." She says, walking towards the guys dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back