• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira stood there with her face down "how could you" she said as her clothes started to change into a seductive bra and under wear while a giant metal gautlet appered on one hand before she looked up at him while a tear sliped from her eye "I trusted you only to find out that your one of them" she said as she drew her hand back to punch Al with the gautlet

Al was beginning to get annoyed as he crossed his arms while still hanging "Would you like to explain what's happening!"

Shira glared at him coldly before lowering her hand "your evil I know that your a hilor I know that they sent you to capture me but I won't submit you'll have to kill me first" she said coldly as she let him go and walked to the window

Al looked worried and honestly a bit angry "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!" He said as his hair lit on fire again he quickly patted it out and calmed down as he moved closer to her and sighed "Really I'm just normal old me" He said as he held out his hand

Shira stared at him coldly theb looked down at his hand "how do I know that. hilors are ment to act like a Freind" she said coldly to him as her eyes started to turn pink

Al pulled his hand back and clenched his fist as a tear slid out of his eye he put his hoodie on and started to walk away "If that's what you think our friendship was then I don't need you" He said coldly

Shira stared at him coldly "your staying with me tonight....if your here in the morning then I'll beleive you" shira said as she hesitantly grabed his sleve to stop him

Al felt the grab but yanked his hand away "Ya know what fine but if you try anything I will not hesitate to kill you" Al's presence felt strange as his Dragon God anger began to come out

"It's not my fault your a fire user" she said as she looked at him a little taken back "I have my reasons for keeping you here over night" shira said as she walked past him puting her hand on his shoulder before walking to her room

Castiel got up from his bed and walked outside. "Hmmm...there is some hate around here." He frowned and flew up into the sky. "Whatever. Not my business." He muttered as he landed in the school courtyard. (Castiel is open to anyone.)

Han sighed when he heard the door knock. "Hello?" He asked as he saw a man standing there. "Are you here for me or Ansom." He asked, rubbing his eyes.

@Slaxt

Al fell to his knees as he clenched his own skull the dragon god was going to take over at this rate he stood back up and sat down and spoke to himself "I wonder what those reason's are?"

Shira called out to Al to come into her room as she layed down and stared out the window and held onto a pillow "I hope he's not a hilor" she said to her self as she waited for him

Al walked through the doorway and layed down on the floor as he spoke "Well honestly this is your dorm you deserve the bed" He said while smiling

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel got up from his bed and walked outside. "Hmmm...there is some hate around here." He frowned and flew up into the sky. "Whatever. Not my business." He muttered as he landed in the school courtyard. (Castiel is open to anyone.)
Han sighed when he heard the door knock. "Hello?" He asked as he saw a man standing there. "Are you here for me or Ansom." He asked, rubbing his eyes.

@Slaxt
"Sorry for bothering you but I'm here for Ansom." Clover smiles widely

Shira got up and pulled him onto the bed "hilors would never sleep with a succubus" she said as she layed down next to him and looked at him

Al looked nervous as he slapped himself in the head and accidently spoke out loud "Don't get any ideas Al"

Slaxt said:
"Sorry for bothering you but I'm here for Ansom." Clover smiles widely
Han nodded. "Yeah, Ansom isn't here. I think he went out with some chick." He said as he stepped out into the hall. "If you give me your name, I can leave a message."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back