• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira looked up at Al curiously before she rolled over and looked out the window "silly boy" she said softly as she snuggled a pillow happily

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han nodded. "Yeah, Ansom isn't here. I think he went out with some chick." He said as he stepped out into the hall. "If you give me your name, I can leave a message."
Clover frowns and sighs "Well I'm Clover the God of Luck and tell Ansom to call me whenever he wants to talk about this thing called... Err... TeamKaos?"

Shira giggles as her tail wraped around his waist and pulled him into her back "yes silly" she said softly as she stared out the window

"Like I said hilors can't sleep with succuby" shira said as she grabed his arm and put it around her waist "I'm not trying to do it with you this is just the only way succubus tell if some ones a hilor or not"

Han raised an eyebrow. "The god of luck? TeamKaos?" He nodded and chuckled. "You would be an excellent member of the team. He is going to probably test how you fight, so you better practice a bit before he returns. Luck may not help you." He winked.

@Slaxt

William picks Ginny up after she fell asleep and walked out of the restaurant. He carries her down the street in the rain and he covers her with his jacket so she dosent get wet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny adjusts every few seconds and then falls asleep in his arms but awakes a few minutes later and says "Big brother, I wanna go home..." She falls back to sleep a few minutes later.

(GTG Until like 7 SRRY) Al looked nervous as he felt like his heart was going to explode "Well I mean it's just this is well......" He blushed as he looked at himself then back at Shira

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han raised an eyebrow. "The god of luck? TeamKaos?" He nodded and chuckled. "You would be an excellent member of the team. He is going to probably test how you fight, so you better practice a bit before he returns. Luck may not help you." He winked.
@Slaxt
Clover frowns "But I dun wanna fiiiiightt..." He sighs "God dammiiiit...." He looks up at Han "Well tell me to call me when he's back..." Clover starts walking away slowly.

Shira smiled and pushed he back into his chest while confirming to him "silly boy" she wispered as she slowly closed her eyes and layed there trying to go to sleep

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns "But I dun wanna fiiiiightt..." He sighs "God dammiiiit...." He looks up at Han "Well tell me to call me when he's back..." Clover starts walking away slowly.
Han shrugged. "He'll make you fight." He called out. "I'll shoot him a text." He said as he walked inside.

Clover walks out of the dorms and spots a bench "I'll just wait out here for him..." He lies down on the bench and stares at the sky.

Dakota really wanted to listen to the song, but didn't want to be a creep outside the boys dorm. She simply smiled and began to walk.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakota really wanted to listen to the song, but didn't want to be a creep outside the boys dorm. She simply smiled and began to walk.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre finished playing his song so he made the piano disappear. He set down his stuff, keeping the guitar on his back, and walked out. "Where could I find some inspiration?" He mumbled to himself. He shrugged and kept walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back