• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stared at him with fear "y-yo-your head" she said as she pushed her self against the wall trying to get as far away from him as possible

Ansom shrugged. "Still cold." He said. "But I should be fine. I carry a cold soul so I should get used to the temperature pretty quickly." He chuckled.

@Nonalaka

jakobtatee said:
name:masao
what hes doing: probably sitting on the school roof staring at random people
Angel saw a guy sitting on the roof of the school and flew up to him and smiled "hey what ya doing up here" she asked.

Shira just sat there and breathed heavily "why didn't you tell me" she said inbetween breaths as she held

Onto her chest with one hand

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Still cold." He said. "But I should be fine. I carry a cold soul so I should get used to the temperature pretty quickly." He chuckled.
@Nonalaka
''heh...alright''

Shira stood up and glared at Al with rage "they sent you didn't they!!!" She yelled as she grabed him and slamed him into the wall

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''heh...alright''

[/QUOTE]
"I am actually pretty bored." Ansom sighed. "What do all 500 of you do around here?" He asked with a smirk.

"oh umm hi..." masao says startled by the person. "umm well before i was just sitting here thinking about a person i used to know but now im talked to you i guess." masao says as he shrugs his shoulders.

@Sweetone

She glanced at the paper in his hand a second time then nodded "Yeah, it should be near the bottom of this corridor". She pointed down to where it should be.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She glanced at the paper in his hand a second time then nodded "Yeah, it should be near the bottom of this corridor". She pointed down to where it should be.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre walked to where Dakota pointed and nodded. "Yep. Here it is. Thanks, ma'am." He said as he opened the door with a key. "I really appreciate your assistance."

She gave a small nod "you're welcome" she smiled politely "It was nice meeting you, I hope you enjoy your time here."

@AsongOfIceandFire

A surge of pain went through Al's body as he was slammed but he remembered his promise that he will never hit a girl "Wha-What are you talking about!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back