• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al started to laugh "Why does it matter?.........Well if you don't like this idea I can leave if you want" Al said with a bit of a sad face before speaking again "And whoever said that we were going to have sex!?!"

Shira blushed "sh-shut up" she said as she sat on the floor facing away from Al "it's not funny" she said as her tail and wings came out while she blushed more

Thana smiled and walked over to yumi "hi sweetheart" she said as she sat down next to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Al reached his hand out to her "Hey there's no reason to be upset......No matter what I will always be your friend!"

Shira just blushed more as she sloghtly looked at Al out of the corner of her eye

"Well what do you want to do" thana said as she smiled at yumi before paring Tunis head

Al stood up and stretched a bit before speaking "Well if you truly are upset I will take my leave" He said as he looked a little upset but still keeping his warm smile

Shira didn't want him to leave but she didn't now what to say she had already almost used her powers on him once. "N-no please stay" shira said softly as she watched him hoping he would she liked Al in a way but she didn't know what to do when she was around him plus there was the feeling she had gotten when she first met add "do like both of them?" She asked her self as she stared at al with want for him to stay in her eyes

@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

"Sure" thana said with a smile as she got up and grabed yumis hand "we're do you want to go" thana said

Thana smiled and nodded "the mall it is then" she said as she pulled yumi out the front door and down the street twoards the mall

@Metaphysics

“ Nah. Chess isn't my kind of game. ”

...♅Akira said as he dismissed the notion altogether. He then made the cup's contents vanish, refilling it with red wine. Akira took a drink of the glass and looked at the portal. He spoke as his form changed. He lay on the couch and looked at the glass with his red eyes♅...

“ I agree. Demons are.. unique. They don't fight one another, like Humans or Gods. They are still repulsive, however. ”

tumblr_nlcjptufbF1qgg7c4o2_r1_1280_zps0osyis6n.png

((( Reposted it. @PixelScoreMC )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira didn't want him to leave but she didn't now what to say she had already almost used her powers on him once. "N-no please stay" shira said softly as she watched him hoping he would she liked Al in a way but she didn't know what to do when she was around him plus there was the feeling she had gotten when she first met add "do like both of them?" She asked her self as she stared at al with want for him to stay in her eyes
@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(I'm going to be gone for a bit) Al looked a bit confused "Make up your mind" He laughed

Shira blushed and stood up "I never said I wanted you to leave" shira said as she walked over to Al and pushed into him and gripped his shirt with her hands

(Ok)

@shortyshot8

Shira smiled and stood there with her face to als chest "I'm sorry for kissing you earlyer" she said softly with shame lacing her voice "the succubus in me just came out" she wispered as her tail moved around happily

(Ok)

"Why" shira asked as she slightly looked up at Al curiously before she started to pull away from him

@shortyshot8

"Because mommy always looks so pretty..." Yumi said while looking shyly at the ground.

(Anyone is free to pick up an ire breathing child from a kingdom of dragons.)

Thana smiled and pated yumis head "not as cute as you though" thana said as they walked into the mall "so where do you want to go first" thana said as she looked around at the various shops

@Metaphysics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back