• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Is there a bed...or a couch. A chair maybe?" Ansom stopped leaning on the wall and he began to clean his teeth with his knife. "I'll sleep on the floor if there isn't enough room."
''theres a bed right there. its big enough also. want something to drink?''

finally found this song omg >w< (easily making this Suzano's new Theme song))))

[media]

[/media]
@AsongOfIceandFire

@Lumina

@Fukushima Akira

@Sweetone

@Daniel reaver

tell me what you think! owo)))

"Thanks" she sat down beside him and looked at him as he pulled out a book. "Ah, you like to read?" She tilted her head to see the cover. "Cool".

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Lumina[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira

@Sweetone

@Daniel reaver

tell me what you think! owo)))
(Fell asleep...)

Ansom shook his head. "No drinks." He mumbled as he crawled into the bed. "It is cold. No one to warm it up?" He asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks" she sat down beside him and looked at him as he pulled out a book. "Ah, you like to read?" She tilted her head to see the cover. "Cool".
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Oh, I only read a few times." Lyre said, turning the page and continuing to read while humming

"Ah, I see..." she looked closer at the cover, "is that a book about learning music?...wouldn't you already know about most of it? I mean... you control a whole band for goodness sake,... you are bound to know almost everything."

Giving him a questioning look.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman continued laughing, and fondling himself in Haiiro's body, "Why should I?" He asked with a grin.
Haiiro frowns, kicking Roman in the face. "Because I can always just beat you up or mess with your mind."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see..." she looked closer at the cover, "is that a book about learning music?...wouldn't you already know about most of it? I mean... you control a whole band for goodness sake,... you are bound to know almost everything."
Giving him a questioning look.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre chuckled. "It is a book about music not how to play it." He set the book back in his bag and stood up. "Welll, I should probably go find my dorm now."

"Ah, my mistake, sorry" she gave a nervous laugh, feeling a bit dumb. "Do you need help finding it?" She asked, standing up, she was heading that direction anyway.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, my mistake, sorry" she gave a nervous laugh, feeling a bit dumb. "Do you need help finding it?" She asked, standing up, she was heading that direction anyway.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Oh, yeah. Sure." Lyre pulled out a piece of paper. "Room 147." He said. "I hope that isn't too inconvenient for you." He said apologetically.

"Ah, no, not at all! I'm heading in that direction anyways" she gave a polite smile "shall we go?" She asked as she picked up her book, hugging it to her chest as she began to walk.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, no, not at all! I'm heading in that direction anyways" she gave a polite smile "shall we go?" She asked as she picked up her book, hugging it to her chest as she began to walk.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre nodded. "Yeah. You really do not need to trouble yourself on my behalf, Miss Dakota." He said. "I am sure you have more important thing to attend to."

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(at 9 on weekday's i go to bed for school in the morn. im here now! for a bit till i go to my drama induced hell hole of a small school.)
@shortyshot8
(Oh xD Did you ever reply?)

Now that she thought about it, she probably should have been training lately...but her 'teacher' was god knows where. She looked at him and shook her head, "No, not at all, don't worry about it!" She smiled at him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Fell asleep...)
Ansom shook his head. "No drinks." He mumbled as he crawled into the bed. "It is cold. No one to warm it up?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh, I only read a few times." Lyre said, turning the page and continuing to read while humming
*Ciella chuckled and crawled into the bed with Ansom*

''how about now?''

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
(@Daniel reaver I'm back) Al was completely stuck as if he could not move in his head he thought "There is no way this is actually happening"

(Don't tell me you are going to barge in and start flinging me about xD )
(jeez this just hasent been my week)

Shira closed her eyes and pressed her lips to his while blushing "I don't know what to do" she though as she sat there with her lips to his

Al's face turned bright red as he felt her lips and he thought "My god no! This can't be happening!!"

Shira sat there for a little bit before pulling away from Al and looking down "I-I'm sorry" she said before she layes her head into his chest "I can't right now"

(A crap ummmmm yumi I think)

Thana got up and walked home "jeez maybe I shouldn't have gone to school" she said as she opened the door and walked inside

Shira blushed and kindof hid her face in his chest "I'm a-a v-vi-vir...." She trailed off as she blushed more

@shortyshot8

Al realised what she was trying to say and blushed "Thats!!.........*Sigh* So that's what you were doing?"

"N-no it's not like I was trying to use my powers on you its just..... Sucuby are Virgins until they find some one that they don't have to use there powers on that's all" shira said as she slowly started to get off of Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back