• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I can probably hook you up with her. She is very fond of me, so I can get her to do just about anything. Who knows, she might learn how to like girls as well as boys." Ansom shrugged. "We can go talk to her now if you want." He suggested.
''i-i dont even know how to respond to that...b-besides a-arent we doing something?'' ^-^;;

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i dont even know how to respond to that...'' ^-^;;

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you could say you rather stay with me." Ansom chuckled. "Or you could say that you want to be with my sister." He shrugged. "Whatever you want to say."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, you could say you rather stay with me." Ansom chuckled. "Or you could say that you want to be with my sister." He shrugged. "Whatever you want to say."
''why not both?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''why not both?''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Or that..." He raised an eyebrow. "Man, you want to try everything, don't you?" He laughed again an poked Ciella in the side.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "Or that..." He raised an eyebrow. "Man, you want to try everything, don't you?" He laughed again an poked Ciella in the side.
''a-ah~!! w-why'd you poke me there again?! i-its embarrassing in public!!''

*Ciella's face then began to turn red, blushing from embarrassment*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah~!! w-why'd you poke me there again?! i-its embarrassing in public!!''
*Ciella's face then began to turn red, blushing from embarrassment*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Would you rather me poke you somewhere else?" He winked and grinned. "Because it would be no trouble."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Would you rather me poke you somewhere else?" He winked and grinned. "Because it would be no trouble."
''anywhere but there!'' >.<

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''anywhere but there!'' >.<

[/QUOTE]
"Really?" Ansom tilted his head. "Anywhere?" He poked her thigh. "Even there?" He poked her chest. "What about there?" He grinned.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Really?" Ansom tilted his head. "Anywhere?" He poked her thigh. "Even there?" He poked her chest. "What about there?" He grinned.
''O-OF COURSE NOT MY CHEST!!!'' DX

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "You said anywhere." He smiled. "What if I poke you on the lips...with my own." He smiled and kissed Ciella. "Is that fine?" He raised an eyebrow.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Ciella blushed and looks away for a second*

''i-i guess thats fine...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella blushed and looks away for a second*
''i-i guess thats fine...''

[/QUOTE]
"Good because I enjoyed it." Ansom nodded. "So who is better, me or my sister?" He asked with his head tilted.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Good because I enjoyed it." Ansom nodded. "So who is better, me or my sister?" He asked with his head tilted.
''w-well...your both on the same level but...your a bit higher than her i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...your both on the same level but...your a bit higher than her i guess''

[/QUOTE]Ansom smiled. "Correct." He kissed Ciella again. "Do you still want to go on a walk?" He asked, grabbing her hand again.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Correct." He kissed Ciella again. "Do you still want to go on a walk?" He asked, grabbing her hand again.
*Ciella blushes as she was kissed by Ansom again*

''y-yeah i dont feel like walking anymore..''

Clover finally arrived at the dorms. "Hmm... What room number is Ansom's?...." He shrugs and keeps walking down the hall.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella blushes as she was kissed by Ansom again*
''y-yeah i dont feel like walking anymore..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, what do you feel like doing, sweet lips?" Ansom asked, poking Ciella on the side again because he thought it was funny.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, what do you feel like doing, sweet lips?" Ansom asked, poking Ciella on the side again because he thought it was funny.
''a-ah~!! s-stop doing that Ansom..!'' >//.//<

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah~!! s-stop doing that Ansom..!'' >//.//<

[/QUOTE]
"Well, what do you suggest I do?" Ansom asked placing his head on Ciella's shoulder.

Clover took a few more steps before stopping in front of dorm 666. "Right here?" He shrugs and knocks on the door. "HOUSE KEEPING!"

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Last edited by a moderator:
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, what do you suggest I do?" Ansom asked placing his head on Ciella's shoulder.
''j-just dont poke me there...atleast not in public...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''j-just dont poke me there...atleast not in public...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, what can I do in public? More importantly, what can I do to you in private?" He kissed Ciella's neck.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, what can I do in public? More importantly, what can I do to you in private?" He kissed Ciella's neck.
''i-in private you can do anything you want but in public...j-just dont poke me in the side...''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back