• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I guess you are right." Ansom said, deciding to wear a red plaid, long sleeved shirt. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbow. He looked down at his pants. "Mind stepping out so I can change pants into blue jeans?" He asked as he started to unbuckle his belt.
Lyre shrugged. "No, I do not mind. Go ahead." He smiled and patted the bench. He pulled out a book called
The History of the Musical Note.

@Nonalaka

''okay''

*Ciella then goes into another room*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''okay''

*Ciella then goes into another room*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom changed into blue jeans and looked at himself in the mirror. "This'll do." He muttered before walking out of his room. "I am ready." He smiled at Ciella. "Where do you want to go?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom changed into blue jeans and looked at himself in the mirror. "This'll do." He muttered before walking out of his room. "I am ready." He smiled at Ciella. "Where do you want to go?"
''idk, i thought you had an idea. maybe just a walk in the park maybe?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''idk, i thought you had an idea. maybe just a walk in the park maybe?''

[/QUOTE]
"Boring." Ansom mumbled. "But, whatever. Sure." He put on a light jacket and held open the door.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Boring." Ansom mumbled. "But, whatever. Sure." He put on a light jacket and held open the door.
*Ciella walked out and waited for Ansom*

''or we can probably go to the movies''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella walked out and waited for Ansom*
''or we can probably go to the movies''

[/QUOTE]
"I rather walk for two hours than sit for two hours." Ansom said, rolling his eyes. "A walk is fine. Seriously." He smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I rather walk for two hours than sit for two hours." Ansom said, rolling his eyes. "A walk is fine. Seriously." He smiled.
*Ciella smiles a bit*

''ahaha. okay''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella smiles a bit*
''ahaha. okay''

[/QUOTE]
"Come, come." Ansom motioned for her to walk out of the door. "Maybe later we can make out." He said in a joking manner. "Or ride in my car again. I might take advantage if you pass out again." He burst out laughing.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Come, come." Ansom motioned for her to walk out of the door. "Maybe later we can make out." He said in a joking manner. "Or ride in my car again. I might take advantage if you pass out again." He burst out laughing.
*Ciella was already out the dorm*

''pff im sure i wont pass out again in your car...but thing is maybe later i can take you for a ride on my motorcycle''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella was already out the dorm*
''pff im sure i wont pass out again in your car...but thing is maybe later i can take you for a ride on my motorcycle''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, pa-lease. I got cars faster than your motorcycle. I like fast vehicles." Ansom smiled. "Maybe we can race if we ever go on another date after this one."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Oh, pa-lease. I got cars faster than your motorcycle. I like fast vehicles." Ansom smiled. "Maybe we can race if we ever go on another date after this one."
''haha alright~''

Roman nodded, "Good timing. Now stand here." Roman said pointing to the edge of the building. "This should wake you up."

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman took a few steps back. "You'll see." He made a trampoline on the landing point for this idiotic plan he had. "Aaaaand....Here we go!!" Roman said as he ran and tackled Haiiro off the top of the building.

@AriaTheWatcher

PixelScoreMC said:
((OOOOHHH okay))
Lina and Cameron smiled, not responding to her question but instead holding their toys out to Esh, signaling their approval.
"Yay!" Esh cheered out as she started playing with them.

Roman smiled as they flew into the trampoline. He flipped to his back and tightened his grip on Haiiro so she wouldn't slip away. When they landed he started laughing, "Are you awake now?" He aaked, still laughing.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha alright~''

[/QUOTE]
"So, what made you decide to come to this school?" Ansom asked, just trying to start a conversation. As they walked, Ansom reached for Ciella's hand.

Roman said:
Roman smiled as they flew into the trampoline. He flipped to his back and tightened his grip on Haiiro so she wouldn't slip away. When they landed he started laughing, "Are you awake now?" He aaked, still laughing.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro was shaking in fear and surprise, and stayed completely silent, trying to think of a way to get revenge on Roman for scaring her.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"So, what made you decide to come to this school?" Ansom asked, just trying to start a conversation. As they walked, Ansom reached for Ciella's hand.
''well...a friend convinced me to join this school. and also since i was living with demon my entire life of course, might as well live with some humans and act like them''

*Ciella then holds Ansom's hand*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back