• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Alright, thanks))

Dakota walked outside, woncing as she did so, the sun wasn't helping her headache. She made her way down the steps expecting the same as normal, but instead could hear a male voice singing, she looked around to see if she could put a face to the name, she noticed a male over hey the bench.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, thanks))
Dakota walked outside, woncing as she did so, the sun wasn't helping her headache. She made her way down the steps expecting the same as normal, but instead could hear a male voice singing, she looked around to see if she could put a face to the name, she noticed a male over hey the bench.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre had just finished his song so he leaned back on the bench, continuing to look around. "What should I sing a song about next?" He asked aloud. "Maybe one about. Or maybe the one about my brother. Or my sister. So many options." He sighed and began to tune his guitar.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Because I am not an ordinary god." Ansom raised an eyebrow. "I am much more than that." He pulled Ciella into an embrace. "Shouldn't you be at class now?" He asked with a slight grin.
''well...our home room teacher is sick and we have a sub teacher but...we're not doing alot anyways. just hanging out i guess''

brb, gonna take a shower)))

Dakota gave him a small wave as she passed, it was nice to see someone bringing some life into the boring courtyard with a song or two.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lyre looked up from his guitar to see a girl wave to him as she passed by. He smiled and stood up, preparing to sing:

Oh, maiden so fair

Might I get a lock of your hair?

"A lock of your hair?" He mumbled and slapped himself on the head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

@Nonalaka

She stopped and looked at him, tilting her head slightly "....what?" Had she heard him correctly? It was an odd thing to say. She chuckled a little.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She stopped and looked at him, tilting her head slightly "....what?" Had she heard him correctly? It was an odd thing to say. She chuckled a little.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre shook his head. "No, no, no. Nothing." He smiled. "I called you pretty is all." He shrugged and slung the guitar over his shoulder. A bird landed on his head and Lyre began to match its sounds exactly.

She looked in his direction as he walked off, "that's pretty cool,...your mimicry I mean" She called out after him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

(( Ok I'm back @AriaTheWatcher ))

Roman ran to the girl dorms, quickly using the gender change to sneak in. When he made it through the doors, he ran to Haiiro's dorm. "What the hell? Who sleeps with the door open?" He turning back into a guy. Roman walked into the dorm and into Haiiro's room. "HEY!! WAKE UP!!!" He shouted.

Nonalaka said:
She looked in his direction as he walked off, "that's pretty cool,...your mimicry I mean" She called out after him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Mimicry?" Lyre shook his head. "No, no. I can change my voice to any tone. It is very similar to mimicry, but I do not need to hear a tone before I match it." He smiled and snapped his fingers, causing a band of clones to appear and play some random rock tune before disappearing. "Where are my manners? I am Lyre, God of Music." He gave a bow.

Haiiro quickly sits up, yawning. "Roman? What are you doing in my room?" She asks, rubbing her eyes. "And why the hell did you wake me up?"

Roman started laughing, "You were inviting everyone else in. So I came in also." He said messing with her for leaving the door open. "Why's your door wide open anyway?" Roman asked peeking around a corner to make sure no one was coming.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno, I just didn't feel like shutting it. I was pretty tired." She say, sighing. "And plus the AC in here is acting odd, and I find it to be cooler in here when the door is open."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back