• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, nodding in agreement. He held out the red wine glass, sipping from the black tinted one. "I thought perhaps you may have liked to try something new.... The flavor was Fermented death, very interesting." He swirled the wine around in his glass lightly, the look of excitement fading. "So, I plan on invading the fourth ring of hell. And yes, I won't touch the third ring, that's ALL yours... I have no interest in it." He snapped his fingers, large booms being heard from inside the portal. "What shall we talk about?"
...♅Akira took the glass and sipped it's contents. He soon looked at the portal, hearing the large booms. He turned his attention back to Zero and replied♅...

“ You can destroy the third ring as well. Nothing's there anyway, beside the remainder of the Demon population. Unless you aren't up for it~ ”

...♅Akira gave a sly smirk as he looked away♅...

d2757ed8-ce64-45b2-9efe-f2494141d9e1_zpss5nwpo0p.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero laughed, finishing his drink. "That's the spirit, may as well get rid of the whole place." He snapped his fingers, a much louder boom being heard this time. Zero sighed, snapping his free hand, making more wine appear in his glass. "What are we here to do anyways? It's so boring."

...♅Akira smirked and finished his drink. He made the same black liquid that Zero had, appear in his glass. He took one drink and soon spat it out, a disgusted look on his face. He spoke as he wiped his mouth♅...

“ Uwah~ That's so bad~ ”

tumblr_ml44zuXxuE1rwv2mgo1_500_zpsdamtuvoq.gif

------------------

@PixelScoreMC

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Good morning to you as well." Ansom nodded in Ciella's direction. He stood up from the bed and walked to the closet. "What should I wear today?" He asked no one in particular as he stripped off his shirt.
''hey Ansom, can i have some of your cereal?''

*Ciella asked as she started to get out of bed and pull up her high-knee socks and fixing her shirt and tie*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey Ansom, can i have some of your cereal?''
*Ciella asked as she started to get out of bed and pull up her high-knee socks and fixing her shirt and tie*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Sure." He snapped his fingers and a large cabinet filled with different kinds of cereal appeared. "Take your pick, hun." He said and he pulled on a purple shirt.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Sure." He snapped his fingers and a large cabinet filled with different kinds of cereal appeared. "Take your pick, hun." He said and he pulled on a purple shirt.
''hmm...okay''

*Ciella then picks on the cereal that says Rich's Puffs (disguising Reese's Puffs xD ), puts some of it in a bowl and adds milk in it and then starts to eat*

''oh by the way, which class you going to? or where are you going to right now?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...okay''
*Ciella then picks on the cereal that says Rich's Puffs (disguising Reese's Puffs xD ), puts some of it in a bowl and adds milk in it and then starts to eat*

''oh by the way, which class you going to? or where are you going to right now?''

[/QUOTE]
"Class." Ansom tilted his head. "Oh yeah. I should probably start going to those." He shrugged. "I guess I have history."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Class." Ansom tilted his head. "Oh yeah. I should probably start going to those." He shrugged. "I guess I have history."
''hmmm what's your home room? im assuming you have one right?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm what's your home room? im assuming you have one right?''

[/QUOTE]
"I have no idea. I don't even know if I am officially enrolled." Ansom chuckled and stretched. "What is yours?" He asked.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I have no idea. I don't even know if I am officially enrolled." Ansom chuckled and stretched. "What is yours?" He asked.
''hmmm my home room is 1A...i honestly have a scary reputation cuz they think im what they call me a delinquent cuz they only judge me by my eyes and how i drive a motorcycle and i also wore a leather jacket on that day i transferred. but do i blame em? no, they obviously never saw a stunt woman in school before haha''

@PixelScoreMC[/URL]
Zero laughed, nodding. "It's an acquired taste, I had to learn to like it...." His expression then briefly turned to a pissed off mood, adding "Yeah... Those demonic punks and their political meetings. They had the weirdest food." He shrugged. refilling his glass with the red wine. "So, might you be interested in a game of..." He snapped his fingers, a chess board appearing between them. "Chess?"

((You're going down. To the ground.))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, nodding. "It's an acquired taste, I had to learn to like it...." His expression then briefly turned to a pissed off mood, adding "Yeah... Those demonic punks and their political meetings. They had the weirdest food." He shrugged. refilling his glass with the red wine. "So, might you be interested in a game of..." He snapped his fingers, a chess board appearing between them. "Chess?"
((You're going down. To the ground.))
(HEY I think the ground is tasty xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm my home room is 1A...i honestly have a scary reputation cuz they think im what they call me a delinquent cuz they only judge me by my eyes and how i drive a motorcycle and i also wore a leather jacket on that day i transferred. but do i blame em? no, they obviously never saw a stunt woman in school before haha''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "You think you have a scary reputation. I have been known to destroy cities because I feel like it." He laughed. "Needless to say, chaos has gotten a bad rep even though it isn't all bad."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "You think you have a scary reputation. I have been known to destroy cities because I feel like it." He laughed. "Needless to say, chaos has gotten a bad rep even though it isn't all bad."
*Ciella then finished her cereal and putting the bowl in the sink*

''well atleast you dont destroy cities for no reason on a daily basis and constantly. i have to look at people staring at me like im going to hurt them or something...its kinda annoying''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then finished her cereal and putting the bowl in the sink*
''well atleast you dont destroy cities for no reason on a daily basis and constantly. i have to look at people staring at me like im going to hurt them or something...its kinda annoying''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I rather have that than people ignoring me all together." Ansom sighed. "They see me as someone who will kill them, emotionally or physically." He shook his head and smiled. "Enough about that. I hate talking so deeply."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, I rather have that than people ignoring me all together." Ansom sighed. "They see me as someone who will kill them, emotionally or physically." He shook his head and smiled. "Enough about that. I hate talking so deeply."
''same...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''same...''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Well. You stayed the night. You at my cereal. Is there something stopping you from leaving, or do you just like to be around me?" He asked teasingly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Well. You stayed the night. You at my cereal. Is there something stopping you from leaving, or do you just like to be around me?" He asked teasingly.
''i guess i like hanging around you...i dunno...im confused of myself at the moment...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i guess i like hanging around you...i dunno...im confused of myself at the moment...''

[/QUOTE]
"Confused huh?" Ansom chuckled. "I like confusion. It is a sign of disorder." He nodded and strapped his knife to his leg and his sword to his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back