• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
William holds onto Ginny's and as they walked into a restaurant and he asks "What do you want to eat Ginny?" He took a few dollars out of his pockets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny smiles and said "Chicken burger." She said shyly and then stood behind him in line as he orders the food.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Confused huh?" Ansom chuckled. "I like confusion. It is a sign of disorder." He nodded and strapped his knife to his leg and his sword to his back.
''a-anyway...um wanna go out sometime or...m-maybe?''

*Ciella said while looking off to the side blushing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-anyway...um wanna go out sometime or...m-maybe?''
*Ciella said while looking off to the side blushing*

[/QUOTE]
"Go out? Like a date?" Ansom tilted his head before shrugging. "Sure. Why not?" He smiled and slid a metal cuff up his arm and covered it with a long sleeved shirt. "I am free whenever."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Go out? Like a date?" Ansom tilted his head before shrugging. "Sure. Why not?" He smiled and slid a metal cuff up his arm and covered it with a long sleeved shirt. "I am free whenever."
*Ciella then nods a bit and gets her leather jacket*

''okay well, cya later Ansom. ima take the day off so whenever you need me..or something..''

*Ciella give her phone number to Ansom*

''j-just call alright?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then nods a bit and gets her leather jacket*
''okay well, cya later Ansom. ima take the day off so whenever you need me..or something..''

*Ciella give her phone number to Ansom*

''j-just call alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But what if I need you right now?" He took a step closer. "Do I still need to call." He tilted his head to the side. "Or can I just tell you what I need?" He took another step closer.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But what if I need you right now?" He took a step closer. "Do I still need to call." He tilted his head to the side. "Or can I just tell you what I need?" He took another step closer.
*Ciella then back up one step and sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Ansom*

''n-no you dont need to call i guess...what do you need?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then back up one step and sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Ansom*
''n-no you dont need to call i guess...what do you need?''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "What if all I need is....you." He took another step and bent down, causing his and Ciella's face to be centimeters apart. "What if I do not want you to leave?"

William order the sandwich and handed it to her, he didnt have enough to buy himself one so he decided not to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny happily sat down and ate the burger as she smiled contently . She had to us the restroom after she ate so she left William behind to go.

((Bleh I'll post anyways if anyone is free tag me ;7;))

Dakota was leaving her dorm for the day, she was having another one of her headaches and was going to get some fresh air, as she walked, small tremors were following after her, she hadnt been using her powers again and they were causing her trouble again.

Moriko was in her dorm making a little flower crown and putting it on her pet rabbit's head, ignoring the rabbits small grunts as he was complaining about not looking manly with a silly crown.

Nonalaka said:
((Bleh I'll post anyways if anyone is free tag me ;7;))
Dakota was leaving her dorm for the day, she was having another one of her headaches and was going to get some fresh air, as she walked, small tremors were following after her, she hadnt been using her powers again and they were causing her trouble again.

Moriko was in her dorm making a little flower crown and putting it on her pet rabbit's head, ignoring the rabbits small grunts as he was complaining about not looking manly with a silly crown.
//im free//

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, nodding. "It's an acquired taste, I had to learn to like it...." His expression then briefly turned to a pissed off mood, adding "Yeah... Those demonic punks and their political meetings. They had the weirdest food." He shrugged. refilling his glass with the red wine. "So, might you be interested in a game of..." He snapped his fingers, a chess board appearing between them. "Chess?"
((You're going down. To the ground.))
“ Nah. Chess isn't my kind of game. ”

...♅Akira said as he dismissed the notion altogether. He then made the cup's contents vanish, refilling it with red wine. Akira took a drink of the glass and looked at the portal. He spoke as his form changed. He lay on the couch and looked at the glass with his red eyes♅...

“ I agree. Demons are.. unique. They don't fight one another, like Humans or Gods. They are still repulsive, however. ”

tumblr_nlcjptufbF1qgg7c4o2_r1_1280_zps0osyis6n.png

Sweetone said:
Ruthy was sitting alone on a cloud and looked over the school. She wondered what that guy Akira was and how he was able to save angel.
@Fukushima Akira
((( Oh, Akira and Zero aren't in Euphoria. So you could stumble across them or something xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, Akira and Zero aren't in Euphoria. So you could stumble across them or something xD )))

[/QUOTE]
*facepalms* shes sitting on a cloud i dont think you can miss her.)

Sweetone said:
*facepalms* shes sitting on a cloud i dont think you can miss her.)
((( Akira and Zero are enemies. So they have their guard up when with one another. This doesn't stop them from interacting with one another casually, however. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira and Zero are enemies. So they have their guard up when with one another. This doesn't stop them from interacting with one another casually, however. )))

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy saw Akira and Zero and flew down to him and landed infront of the boys. She bowed at them and smiled "hello boys"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "What if all I need is....you." He took another step and bent down, causing his and Ciella's face to be centimeters apart. "What if I do not want you to leave?"
*Ciella then blushed red*

''th-then il stay by your side then..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella then blushed red*
''th-then il stay by your side then..''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and backed away. "But of course, those are only what-ifs." He chuckled. "But, what if I meant everything I said?" He looked at Ciella before turning away. "I don't see you at my side." He smirked.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled and backed away. "But of course, those are only what-ifs." He chuckled. "But, what if I meant everything I said?" He looked at Ciella before turning away. "I don't see you at my side." He smirked.
''a-aigo...w-well dont ask too much of me...i want to be with you but not being too obedient...besides its a metaphor when i say il be by ur side. basically im not gonna cheat with another man or anything...''

*Ciella then stood up fixing her skirt*

''im just confused why a god eater like me has fallen for a god...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-aigo...w-well dont ask too much of me...i want to be with you but not being too obedient...besides its a metaphor when i say il be by ur side. basically im not gonna cheat with another man or anything...''
*Ciella then stood up fixing her skirt*

''im just confused why a god eater like me has fallen for a god...''

[/QUOTE]
"Because I am not an ordinary god." Ansom raised an eyebrow. "I am much more than that." He pulled Ciella into an embrace. "Shouldn't you be at class now?" He asked with a slight grin.

Lyre walked through the school gates. "Hmm..this place looks...inspiring." He sat down on a bench and looked around. There was a bunch of students walking around, some acting crazy, some crying, but others were simole staring into space. "Hmm...this is song worthy." He began to sing:

[media]

[/media]

(Lyre is open for anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back