• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dakota looked at the clones with slight awe. "Nice to meet you, I'm Dakota" she said with a friendly smile on her face. "Are you new?" She asked.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"I never slept in the girl dorms, so I can't judge you." Roman said sitting down on a chair. "Anyways, what's up? We haven't talked in a while." He said smiling as he remembered how uncomfortable the chair was to him.

@AriaTheWatcher

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the clones with slight awe. "Nice to meet you, I'm Dakota" she said with a friendly smile on her face. "Are you new?" She asked.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Yeah. I am." Lyre chuckled. "And my journey here was so...interesting." He grabbed his guitar and began to play a song. The clones returned and joined in.

I was walkin' down the street

When out the corner of my eye

I saw a pretty little thing approaching me

She said, "I never seen a man

Who looked so all alone

Oh could you use a little company?

And if you pay the right price

Your evening will be nice

And you can go and send me on my way."

I said, "You're such a sweet young thing

Why you do this to yourself?"

She looked at me and this is what she said

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked

Money don't grow on trees

I got bills to pay

I got mouths to feed

And ain't nothing in this world for free

No I can't slow down

I can't hold back

Though you know I wish I could

No there ain't no rest for the wicked

Until we close our eyes for good

Not even 15 minutes later

I'm still walkin' down the street

When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight

And then he swept up from behind

He put a gun up to my head

He made it clear he wasn't lookin' for a fight

He said give me all you got

I want your money not your life

But if you try to make a move I won't think twice

I told him you can have my cash

But first you know I gotta ask

What made you wanna live this kind of life?

He said

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked

I got bills to pay

I got mouths to feed

No I can't slow down

I can't hold back

Though you know I wish I could

Well now a couple hours passed

And I was sitting in my house

The day was winding down and coming to an end

So I turned to the TV

And flipped it over to the news

And what I saw I almost couldn't comprehend

I saw a preacher man in cuffs

He'd taken money from the church

He'd stuff his bank account with righteous dollar bills

But even still I can't say much

Because I know we're all the same

Oh yes we all seek out to satisfy those thrills

You know there ain't no rest for the wicked

We got bills to pay

We got mouths to feed

No we can't slow down

We can't hold back

Though you know we wish we could

[media]

[/media]

((Ahh I love that song~~~))

Dakota listened to the song, silently wondering how he can keep track of all those clones. When he was finished she smiled at him and clapped her hands.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
((Ahh I love that song~~~))
Dakota listened to the song, silently wondering how he can keep track of all those clones. When he was finished she smiled at him and clapped her hands.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre gave a bow. "Thank ya, thank ya very much. You are too kind." He chuckled and put the guitar back on his back, the clones disappearing after giving a bow. "It was nice meeting you, Dakota."

Roman frowned, "You're kidding...right? I don't believe your life can be boring." Roman said still moving around in the chair. "You need a new chair... this is horrible."

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...our home room teacher is sick and we have a sub teacher but...we're not doing alot anyways. just hanging out i guess''
brb, gonna take a shower)))

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Ah, well then, we can have our date now if you want." He smiled and looked in is closet again. "I think I have a tux somewhere in here." He muttered to himself.

"Nice meeting you too" she replied, smiling politely. "Hope you have fun here at this school" as she said that she began to think, why do gods need to go to highschool? After all they are mmost likely pretty old....right? She shrugged

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman looked at Haiiro, all the seriousness he could dust up made into a emotion on his face. "I don't think you wanna sit in it anyway." Roman started to smile, "And your life has been boring because it hasn't had the spice of life. Which is added in by me, Roman."

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Ah, well then, we can have our date now if you want." He smiled and looked in is closet again. "I think I have a tux somewhere in here." He muttered to himself.
''n-no...casual clothes is fine haha...no need to look formal''

*Ciella smiled and puts her hands in her pockets*

Nonalaka said:
"Nice meeting you too" she replied, smiling politely. "Hope you have fun here at this school" as she said that she began to think, why do gods need to go to highschool? After all they are mmost likely pretty old....right? She shrugged
@AsongOfIceandFire
Lyre nodded. "Yeah, I think i'll have loads of fun here." He sat back down on the bench an began to hum a tune perfectly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...casual clothes is fine haha...no need to look formal''
*Ciella smiled and puts her hands in her pockets*

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?" Ansom asked as he held up a tux. "I wouldn't mind wearing one." He shrugged and the tux burned to a crisp. "Well, I need to change into at least a better shirt." He took off his shirt and began to look for a nicer one. "Geez, I am going through clothes like a fashion model."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Lyre nodded. "Yeah, I think i'll have loads of fun here." He sat back down on the bench an began to hum a tune perfectly.
"Are you sure?" Ansom asked as he held up a tux. "I wouldn't mind wearing one." He shrugged and the tux burned to a crisp. "Well, I need to change into at least a better shirt." He took off his shirt and began to look for a nicer one. "Geez, I am going through clothes like a fashion model."
''haha at least your not going through clothes like the make-up staff back at the studio''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira and Zero are enemies. So they have their guard up when with one another. This doesn't stop them from interacting with one another casually, however. )))

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy saw Akira and Zero and flew down to him and landed infront of the boys. She bowed at them and smiled "hello boys"

Roman walked over to Haiiro and playfully pushed her even though she was sitting in bed. "I've been acting so normal lately. Shit. You're bored, I'm bored, lets cause chaos." Roman said smirking.

@AriaTheWatcher

"That's good ~" she was about to read her book, but decided against it, she closed it and walked a bit closer to the bench, "may I?" Gesturing toward the empty part of the seat.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Haiiro yawns. "I'm bored, yes, but I'm too tired to cause chaos...I've been rather tired lately, and no matter how much I sleep it doesn't help."

Roman tapped his chin, "Get dressed. Meet me on top of the dorm building in 5. I have a idea." Roman said, with his smirk still remaining. He turned into Ramona to sneak back out, when she made it outside she climbed to the roof and turned into a guy again.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman sat at the top of the building and sighed, "What's taking her so long?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha at least your not going through clothes like the make-up staff back at the studio''

[/QUOTE]
"I guess you are right." Ansom said, deciding to wear a red plaid, long sleeved shirt. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbow. He looked down at his pants. "Mind stepping out so I can change pants into blue jeans?" He asked as he started to unbuckle his belt.

Lyre shrugged. "No, I do not mind. Go ahead." He smiled and patted the bench. He pulled out a book called The History of the Musical Note.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back