• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh nice." Roman said sarcastically. He still felt kind of weird after having his own body on top of him. "See you tomorrow. This problem needs to be fixed, and fast."

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I am actually pretty bored." Ansom sighed. "What do all 500 of you do around here?" He asked with a smirk.
*Ciella sits on the edge of the bed*

''well..we do have jobs...Suzano and Emiko are pop-stars. Himeragi is an actress and a maid in a maid cafe...Add doesnt really have job. Same goes with Sena. and of course im just a stunt woman''

Haiiro sighs, walking to Roman's room and locking the door behind her. "This is going to be a weird two days..." She mumbles before noticing that she didn't have her phone, Roman had it. "Shit..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciella sits on the edge of the bed*
''well..we do have jobs...Suzano and Emiko are pop-stars. Himeragi is an actress and a maid in a maid cafe...Add doesnt really have job. Same goes with Sena. and of course im just a stunt woman''

[/QUOTE]
"Jobs are boring." Ansom pointed out before standing up. "Does anyone here at least want to spar with me? I haven't fought in ages." He sighed.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Jobs are boring." Ansom pointed out before standing up. "Does anyone here at least want to spar with me? I haven't fought in ages." He sighed.
''nah...we only fight if we have to...''

(( Like you don't have mine. xD ))

Roman shrugged and ran to Haiiro's room, "Am I out of breath already? I really have to get used to this!" He opened the door and went inside. Roman yawned and just plopped down on Haiiro's bed and went to sleep.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro frowns. "Well, I'm just gonna have to get it from Roman later." She mumbles, laying down on Roman's bed and staring at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah...we only fight if we have to...''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Well, I am going to leave. I cannot take peaceful, serene, and boring places." He nodded. "Please get me out of here."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed. "Well, I am going to leave. I cannot take peaceful, serene, and boring places." He nodded. "Please get me out of here."
''*sigh* alright...ima stay here tho''

*A space crack then appears in the wall that leads to Ansom's dorm*

''cya later i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''*sigh* alright...ima stay here tho''
*A space crack then appears in the wall that leads to Ansom's dorm*

''cya later i guess''

[/QUOTE]
"Stay here, huh? Had enough of me already?" Ansom shrugged. "That didn't last long." He waved his hand and the air began to warp, swirling in a circle until it opened a vortex. He looked at everybody in he room. "Have fun." He waved and stepped into the vortex.

Roman woke up in the morning and went in the bathroom. "This sucks... IDEA!!" Roman smirked and changed into a guy. "I'm a damn genius." He said walking to the bedroom again. Roman made a outfit appear and put it on, "That's better." Roman ran outside and froze. "Haiiro's gonna skin me alive."

@AriaTheWatcher

Al blushes even more as he closes his eyes and thinks "If she does anything to me I will cry" He smiles

Roman turned his head a bit and saw Haiiro, "Maybe she wouldn't notice me. Whatever I ain't gonna risk my damn soul." Roman changed Haiiro's body back and made the male clothes turn into female clothing. "Oh Haiiro! You'rr woke already?" He asked running over to her.

@AriaTheWatcher

"I slept pretty well. Were you uncomfortable?" Roman asked, he was able to lay in his bed and go to sleep in mere seconds sometimes.

@AriaTheWatcher

Castiel lied underneath a tree in the courtyard, staring up at the sky. His wings fluttered slightly and his eyed were closed. He took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose.

Roman pushed Haiiro, "That bed was expensive! It should be comfortable!" He sighed and sat on a bench. "Here is your phone. You forgot to ask for it last night." He said handing Haiiro her phone.

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel lied underneath a tree in the courtyard, staring up at the sky. His wings fluttered slightly and his eyed were closed. He took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose.
Angel tried to sneak up on him while he wasnt looking to try and scare him.

Haiiro smiles. "Thanks Roman." She says, glad that Roman hadn't checked her phone. She had some really embarrassing pictures on there.

Sweetone said:
Angel tried to sneak up on him while he wasnt looking to try and scare him.
Castiel didn't even open his eyes when he said, "Do not even try it, Angel." He chuckled. "I know everything. How many times do I need to tell you that?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back