• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
Till midnight but I havent said where im at yet)
(I meant how long have the hunters been waiting for Angel. Were they there for weeks or something. Just waiting for her to drop by?)

Roman looked at Haiiro, "I'm going home." He said frowning. "See you when this spell or whatever wears off." Roman said turning around and walking away.

@AriaTheWatcher

As Moriko was baking and humming happily she heard a loud 'THUD' she turned to find a very disorientated Dakota laying on the floor with a book on her head and whatever was on the coffee table on the ground, Dakota had rolled off the couch in her sleep she now sat on the floor with a priceless expression.Moriko burst into laughter at the sight, her explosion of giggles could be heard even from down the corridor.

Haiiro sighs, walking back to Roman's dorm room. She hadn't meant to punch Roman, but her emotions had gotten the better of her.

Ansom walked out into the corridor of the dorm room. He had heard giggling coming from Moriko's room so he headed to her door an knocked. "Hello?" He called out. "Did I miss someone die?" He chuckled at his own joke.

@Nonalaka

Moriko tried to calm her giggling "Ah! Come in!" She called to him "I was just laughing at Dakota" she felt a bit mean for it, but it looked like a comedy stunt with everything falling on her and her completely gobsmacked expression.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel woke up and looked around, her hands and feet were tied and she was in a room with a bed and toilet and sink. She tried to scream but her mouth was gaged with a shirt.

"look whos finally awake my baby doll, im sorry for having to tie you up but I cant have you running away from me again" he said and kissed her cheek.

She growled at him and pulled her face away from him.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko tried to calm her giggling "Ah! Come in!" She called to him "I was just laughing at Dakota" she felt a bit mean for it, but it looked like a comedy stunt with everything falling on her and her completely gobsmacked expression.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom walked in and saw Dakota on the floor. He looked over at Moriko. "That isn't funny!" He said. "Maybe instead of giggling like a selfish bastard, you should help her up." He shook his head before bursting out laughing. "Oh, who am I kidding?" He smiled. "That is super funny." He pulled out his phone and took a picture.

Dakota quickly scrambled to her feet looking really embarrassed "H-Hey! You didn't need to take a picture!!" She scolded him.

"I'm sorry, it was really funny" Moriko let out a tiny giggle.

"I-i just rolled off, it could happen anyone!" She crossed her arms and pouted but after a bit a small smile crept across her face as she laughed it off. She then turned to Ansom, her expression dropped again as she pouted "the photo was still unnecessary though"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Speaks through phone in a hushed tone* “Twelve days~” *Hangs up* )))

[/QUOTE]
hqdefault.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Dakota quickly scrambled to her feet looking really embarrassed "H-Hey! You didn't need to take a picture!!" She scolded him.
"I'm sorry, it was really funny" Moriko let out a tiny giggle.

"I-i just rolled off, it could happen anyone!" She crossed her arms and pouted but after a bit a small smile crept across her face as she laughed it off. She then turned to Ansom, her expression dropped again as she pouted "the photo was still unnecessary though"

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Unnecessary, but appreciated." Ansom smiled and stuffed the phone in his pocket. "Ever hear about Twitter?" He asked with a slight smile. "Because Twitter is about to hear about you." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( XDD I don't even know what movie that is, it's just one of those things I knew xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(The ring xD )

Lyre stood in the middle of the courtyard. Clones of himself appeared next to him and they all began to create a song. All in perfect harmony.

[media]

[/media]

Dakotas face went bright red as she let out a gasp "N-no don't!" There was as small tremor in the room as she spoke.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas face went bright red as she let out a gasp "N-no don't!" There was as small tremor in the room as she spoke.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom's smile widened. "I don't see a reason why I shouldn't." He said, tilting his head. "It'll be funny as hell." He began to laugh again. "How about Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkdin. Everything."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I might watch it now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I think there are a few of them xD . It is a pretty good movie.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh right xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Then you have to choose between the Japanese versions or the English versions :)

Angel was given food to eat but wouldnt eat anything "why are you so focused on me I dont like you and I never will" she said with a growl at him.

"oh trust me darling you will like me if you want to live long enough to get married" he said to her and pinned her on the bed.

Angel spit in his face since she couldnt do anything else with her hands and feet tied, "get off of me you jerk" she yelled.

The man slapped her on the cheek hard enough to leave a mark for a couple of days. "dont you spit in my face, Im keeping you alive by feeding you food that you should be eating" he said. He then went to her neck and was kissing her and biting her enough to leave marks.

Angel was so scared so she yelled for castiel in her head hopeing he could her hear cry.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back